What happened to MC-Nudes.com?

sd115x

As a member on MC-Nudes, I frequently used to visit the site, until mid-December last year.

And when I logged back in at the start of February 2017, the site does not even open! It straight redirects me teendreams.com :(

Upon a little more digging, I found that the last set uploaded on there was on January 6th, 2017 (I could be wrong).

Anybody know what happened to the site? Anyone at all?

It was such a good softcore site; one of the best for European models.

I'd really appreciate any information. Thanks in advance.

ChoReb

I got a mail from MC-Nudes two weeks ago, that they close their site and they recommended me to go to Met-Art to find good erotic art in the future. I smiled about it, because I joined MC-Nudes for one month two years or so ago. They had to dig deep in their membership archives to find my mail-adress. :)

sd115x

I got a mail from MC-Nudes two weeks ago, that they close their site and they recommended me to go to Met-Art to find good erotic art in the future. I smiled about it, because I joined MC-Nudes for one month two years or so ago. They had to dig deep in their membership archives to find my mail-adress. :)

Oh, man. :( And I was on the verge of joining, having noted down a good 70+ models.
Really classy on their part to notify you after having been a member so long ago. But it sucks that they closed.
I LOVE MetArt, I do. But MCN was a close second for me. What can I say, I'm gutted.

Thanks so much, though. I now have closure.
Cheers.

Arbol01

I was a MCN Member too! I have got an E-Mail
, to get a one month membership for teenfreams.com for one dollar, then pay normal for the following month. I had normally some month for my one year membership, but mostly models was not my taste. I liked the series of Ginger O. and Jessica V. , so the loss is not big.

Arbol01

MC-Nudes is not the only service, which give up! pretty4ever.com is closed too, but watch4beauty.com is open!

sd115x

I was a MCN Member too! I have got an E-Mail
, to get a one month membership for teendreams.com for one dollar, then pay normal for the following month. I had normally some month for my one year membership, but mostly models was not my taste. I liked the series of Ginger O. and Jessica V. , so the loss is not big.

Hmm... Strange, really, 'cause teendreams.com is nowhere as good as MCN. I mean, if teendreams was to get the entire collection of MCN on their site, I'd definitely sign up. But that does not seem to be the case... Right?

Arbol01

"if teendreams was to get the entire collection of MCN on their site"

Definetely not! I asked the admin of pretty4ever.com if they migrated their pictures to their sister site watch4beauty.com and he answered no! So i think, the pictures from MCN won't be migrated to teendreams.
On the other hand there was a former site teenrotica,com, which is closed since some years. The pictures of a model Ginger were accessible in MCN in a better quality. Perhaps sometimes will be a successor of MCN, like MCN is the successor of teenrotica.com.

Harder

I was really curious about what happen to their site too. There's no response from the admin and support I chat them twice but nothings happen. Now I was looking for a new site like MCN that has a good feedback and review.

thomas

The strange thing that the Google link MC-Nudes redirects to TeenDreams - but the login page redirects to Istripper.