Who is this Model, and where can i find more informations or sets?

Arbol01

I found this Picture many xears before in internet or on a CD. I have no information about this Model, but i would like to know.

Attachments

• photo4507.jpg
    photo4507.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 0

mstlpflx

I found this Picture many xears before in internet or on a CD. I have no information about this Model, but i would like to know.
-------------------------------
Same image - mirrored - this works to find them sometimes - no luck on about 100 reverse search sites, all searched at once .
DO YOU HAVE A N Y additional information you can add to this photo.
I.E. it was downloaded with a group of other photos and one of them has a site name , a date,
an image of another model that was downloaded in the same group this was in when it was downloaded,
you'd be surprised at just how little information it takes to find a LOT of these models - when you have it.
Like a mirrored image - for example -------
(12-02) imageedit_1_7170912455 .jpg

Arbol01

Sorry, i have no Information. This CD is AFAIR from the 90th. Whoever used these pictures, he (they) have all done to hidden informations to those pictures.

mstlpflx

Not enough info to Identify -----
although I will try cropping and using parts of it to see if MAYBE we MIGHT still get "lucky" and find some info.

Arbol01

I am curious! How did work your reverse search sites, and which sites are these? I habve many (perhaps hundreds) pictures, i would like to check. I would think, it is easier to make my reverse search by myself.
But i could go with hundreds of pictures over here.

Arbol01

From the 1990s ??

Yes, from the 1990th . In the mid of the 1990th i begun to collect CDs of pictures fron different Sex Shops. I collected Erotic Magazines from different Sex Shops too. Pictures from the Magazines i stored at harddisk and other media. In In the begin of the 2000th the situation changed. Services Like met-art.org, insex.org, sickpuppy.org, ... startet on Internet, and i got a credit card.
So since then i got my material over internet. With the Internet the magazines in paperform were obsolete, either the CDs. So i can definitely say, the CDs are from the 2990th.

mstlpflx

I am curious! How did work your reverse search sites, and which sites are these? I habve many (perhaps hundreds) pictures, i would like to check. I would think, it is easier to make my reverse search by myself.
But i could go with hundreds of pictures over here.

First use Firefox as your browser.
Then install the Tineye addon.
Then Google reverse image search addon
Then "Reverse" image search - searches Google, Tineye, Baidu and Yandex with one click.
ADD ON any others you might see fit - if they are a problem - then just remove them.
I also use Lunapic - onlne image editor to crop, rotate and mirror images that don't get any hits.
It's surprising what just a Face will turn up sometimes.

Happy hunting.

OH ,... and I do visual searches where I'll capture all the images from a page and then just " LOOK" through them visually.
Img2tab add on works really well for that and I have flashgot - which does a numbered search - like img01.jpg, img02.jpg, etc by just clicking + or - on the flashgot bar .
Basically I've done a LOT of trial and error and found a few things that work - TOGETHER .
looking for clues in the images helps too.
Like in the last search I did I was looking at a Picture of Heidi Hume and she was holding a magazine witha picture of wat looked like her with the name " Tanya Hyde" on the picture.
Tanya Hyde was NOT an AKA for Heidi Hume. Tanya Hyde is a Gay male Body builder.
BUT, I saw the name and it could have been her name .

mstlpflx

OH , .... you're going to need something like Ublock as an adblocker and something as well to block sites you get redirected to during the loading of pages.
IT IS A Plague of them out there.
Redirects and Ads , .... stuff you don't want to see that will take you FOREVER to wade through without some help.

Arbol01

OH , .... you're going to need something like Ublock as an adblocker and something as well to block sites you get redirected to during the loading of pages.
IT IS A Plague of them out there.
Redirects and Ads , .... stuff you don't want to see that will take you FOREVER to wade through without some help.

I use noscript and ghostery! :cool:

Thank you for your help!