Unidentified Any idea?

DoomRulz

Google Image search wasn't very helpful. Does anyone know who she is?

Attachments

• photo5205.jpg
    photo5205.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 0
  • photo5206.jpg
    photo5206.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo5207.jpg
    photo5207.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo5208.jpg
    photo5208.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 0

mstlpflx

What I am getting in searches are pictures ( fakes) of Victoria Beckham's face pasted onto this Model's body.
Is there a date from when the picture was saved to your hard drive in the pictures metadata ? did you save it with pictures from another site ? do you remember ( or have the images together in a folder ) which site you got the image from - ANY new info could help.

DoomRulz

What I am getting in searches are pictures ( fakes) of Victoria Beckham's face pasted onto this Model's body.
Is there a date from when the picture was saved to your hard drive in the pictures metadata ? did you save it with pictures from another site ? do you remember ( or have the images together in a folder ) which site you got the image from - ANY new info could help.

When clicking on Properties, it says the photo was modified on August 21, 2006, though I'm *positive* I saw these back in my senior high school years which for me would have been 2003-2004. As for the site in question, no, sadly. When I find a photo(s) I like, I just save them without cataloging the site. I'm also certain the original source is gone considering it can't be found via a Google Image Search.

mstlpflx

When clicking on Properties, it says the photo was modified on August 21, 2006, though I'm *positive* I saw these back in my senior high school years which for me would have been 2003-2004. As for the site in question, no, sadly. When I find a photo(s) I like, I just save them without cataloging the site. I'm also certain the original source is gone considering it can't be found via a Google Image Search.

I ask if perhaps the site name could be remembered because there is an archive - archive.org/web which has MANY , MANY old defunct sites cataloged and a lot of information can be found there.
I have found several models that way.

DoomRulz

I ask if perhaps the site name could be remembered because there is an archive - archive.org/web which has MANY , MANY old defunct sites cataloged and a lot of information can be found there.
I have found several models that way.

I don't suppose you know if there's a way to search via image on said site? I opened an account and it appears to archive images as well.

mstlpflx

Still looks different. The face isn't the same unless she also had that re-arranged or something.

MOST of the models who stay in the business do have some type of cosmetic surgery performed.
I mean look a this model - with the amount she had her breasts enlarged - is really far fetched to think sh might have something done to her face as well ??
Regardless - I found this - these are all ATK models and most are probably "exotic" models. In other words they prolly aren't 'white" or "Caucasian".
OR They might just be midgets........
and she is listed with them . Which makes me think she was a foreign - most likely Latino - model on the atkexotic website.
http://www.aktmodelle.us/xxx/busenspiele/

DoomRulz

Wow. I admire your persistence! I dunno, I guess she's just one of those models that did a shoot or two for some quick moolah then decided no more.

mstlpflx

Wow. I admire your persistence! I dunno, I guess she's just one of those models that did a shoot or two for some quick moolah then decided no more.

I think she was doing the shoot for ATK or someone like that But, .... the shots - and her name - have just gone away due to LACK of interest from those who would have been viewing those shots IF they had been more popular.
OR
even though the shots remain on the web - SHE had the name removed and withdrew usage consent on them.
It happens .......