Sexy Thick Ass Latina Babe - Maria From TrueAmateurModels.com

darkstar

Can anyone let me know this girl's last name? :)

Name: Maria
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Customer Service Call Center Representative

My name is Maria and I am a 23 year old latina woman! As you can probably tell by many of the pictures, I had an absolute blast at the modeling shoot! I wanted to have fun with my pictures and I also wanted to do as many different poses and positions as I possibly could do! I usually get compliments from guys about my big and plump ass! Do you like a big ass on a woman? If you do, I hope that you like my big and thick ass! And of course, my breasts are 100% natural too! I don't have any experience with modeling, and this was a first time shoot for me, but I hope that you all enjoy my amateur nude modeling pictures!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

darkstar

I also found this gallery too.

Name: Maria Jade
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Customer Service Call Center Representative
Amount Of Pictures: 1,776 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Maria and I am a 23 year old latina woman! I had an absolute blast at the nude modeling shoot! I wanted to have fun with my pictures and I also wanted to do as many different poses and positions as I possibly could! As far as how I became a model for the website, I came into contact with a photographer at one of the local parks around my house. He was sitting on a bench by the pond and waiting for his friend. As soon as I jogged beside him, he asked for me to come over to him because he wanted to ask me a question! He started talking to me about how he specializes in shooting amater nude modeling and all sorts of website stuff. At first, I didn't really know what he was even asking me. That is, until he flat out told me that he would love to do a nude modeling shoot with me! I thought that the modeling seemed very exciting, and if you look at my modeling pictures, you can easily tell that I was having a great time at the shoot!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

maria-jade-nude.jpg

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/cut...ling-nude.html