Looking for the name of this tattooed beauty

Drgreenthumb

This one may be a hard one. Picture taken from a random Facebook page, but no clue on her identity. I tried to search with keywords about her tattoo but still no results yet. Ty :cool:

Attachments

• photo5779.jpg
    photo5779.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 0

Drgreenthumb

No Title

Some other pics found on pinterest...

Attachments

• photo5780.jpg
    photo5780.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo5782.jpg
    photo5782.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Drgreenthumb

Thank you!! :) Sadly, I think there's probably nothing else to find about her at all... Maybe she only did a shoot for some tattoo mag or the pics were taken from Facebook or another social network. Almost all the pictures I've found of her are selfies... Damn, I would have liked to see more of her, she's really hot!

Drgreenthumb

No Title

Nice!! :) I've never found that picture (the first one)! This is the only pic I've found yet that is not already here. If I find something else, I'll post it here, but I'm not very confident about finding anything else...

Attachments

• photo5792.jpg
    photo5792.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 0

Drgreenthumb

Wow! Those pictures from polyvore.com are fantastic...do you know if it's possible to enlarge them? They are pretty small but really beautiful. Her portfolio at Model Mayhem is really nice too. Thank you, you just made my day my friend! :cool::cool::cool:

mstlpflx

Nice!! :) I've never found that picture (the first one)! This is the only pic I've found yet that is not already here. If I find something else, I'll post it here, but I'm not very confident about finding anything else...

and the 33 pics on polyvore ????

Drgreenthumb

In this statement I was talking about the previous post with 3 pics. The stuff from polyvore is great and it's the first time I see those pics! I was trying to enlarge them but I'm not able to do it. Pictures from model mayhem are nice too! Thank you mstlpflx!