adventures in IDing

drdave

documented to reinforce my memory and i hope benefit others in their searches.

first, anonymous ftv promo movie on my hd, frame 1
0 my movie.jpg
cranked that img into google, but no results
her face is briefly visible at the end. so i took 2 caps of frames with her face. still no results.
then on the 3rd or 4th try/cap,
1 my movie, playback cap.jpg
google found this image, on a site i'd never heard of, a link to "sample video 1," "mia."
2 some website - sample video 1, 'mia'.jpg
on the same page was a link to "sample video 2," where you can clearly see her face and what she is wearing. the carpet and the objects in the background are also visible at the end of the original anonymous movie.
3 same page - sample video 2,  same shoot.jpg
playback cap from above, showing bottom of garment
4 sample video 2, playback cap.JPG
then i thought of the search "site:ftvgirls.com mia"
2nd inset has her wearing a very similar garment, but it doesnt look quite right in the collar area.
5 mia - similar garment, inset #2.jpg
then i found somebody else's cap that wasnt part of "sample video 2." he/she/it must have had the whole movie
6 someone else's cap.jpeg
then i did a text search for "mia ftvgirls"
*** match on garment and name is in photo ***
7 text search 'mia ftvgirls' of the whole web - match on garment!.jpg
i realized belatedly that i had found this pic an hour earlier, in which she appears also to be wearing this same strange nightshirty, turtlenecky ... thing. maybe designed by rhs in home-ec
8 ealier garment clue i missed.jpg
oh god. what if it's two different italianate women wearing his shirt?

Interesting way of IDing.
Maybe in the future, indexxx will have face recognition features. So that when you upload an image with a face, it will try to find matches at indexxx.

given the subject matter here

given the subject matter here

we could also use boob, puss, and butt recognition.
are you a programmer? i can't remember the name but there's at least one website now offering a face-recog API. apparently you call it via IP, or i guess you can license it to live on your own server

I haven't seen or heard about boob/pussy/butt recognition before :)
face.com offers some online recognition services. Offline would probably more interesting for indexxx.

there's a cheap to buy homebrew software called d'peg (not mine) which does much the same as img.google but compares files in your collection to each other. if you have lots of files, it'll take a long long time to finish. unless maybe they're all thumbnails.... nevertheless it's a decent tool for finding dupes that are not the same byte-for-byte, cropped differently, rotated, color-tweaked, etc., and near-dupes closely spaced in time.

it has some flaws, mainly, too many false positives. also if a content-stealing site has plastered a banner on the pic, that will likely cause a false negative.

i dont want to be too much of a shill, so i wont post a link. it's highly findable.

Last edited:
Back