Set Titles / Indexes are gone?

hos

Actually i don't see set indexes and/or set titles. Hope it's just a temporary issue, imho without this piece of information below each set thumbnail, indexxx will loose a lot of its helpful quality.

monika

I have to agree with hos. With a setnumber it's possible to find the girl(s) in the set, but there is no way to retrieve a setnumber from a list of photographs with a name to go and look for it on the website the set belongs to. I hope this feature comes back soon.

Batman

Staff member
How do you use the set numbers? Purely to find the set page at the website that publishes the set?

hos

i use them to complete information in old sets i have. in my first years of collecting i never took care of such things (dates, set ids, girl names), meanwhile i am a pedantic collector and indexxx was the first site (i've seen) which offered those information over a wider scale of different (major) publishers - now i miss this piece of info especially for those publishers who don't offer their model/content index for free (karups, club17, ...). so please bring it back :)

Last edited:

Batman

Staff member
Set titles are enabled on per user basis for Hos and Monika. You may need to re-login if it doesn't work.
Wick01, what's your indexxx username?

stripe

Batman, could you please enable this also for me on per user basis (same name there as here)?

I admit that the set numbers and titles are less indispensable than the dates and that they may make the page layout more difficult (I assume this is the reason you dropped them, isn't it?). But nevertheless they are useful in many cases. Particularly if the set is not available anymore on the original website, like for instance for some older Brazzer sets. For sorting and complementing an existing collection each bit of additional information, as little it may seem, can make life easier. If it is not possible to show the numbers on the rendered model's page anymore than at least it would be nice to show them invisibly in the HTML source code of the model's page (like before without Javascript) or at least with the titles on the info pages to the single sets.

Last edited:

thomas

Batman, Why can not you enable this option for all? as it was before - but only for registered.

I also ask for the activation set titles - thomas30

blesterb

Hi, new member, with a comment on the above. I liked having the numbers for sets from 1ByDay, because they don't even number their sets on their own sites. Just why they do this I have no idea, but it makes it very difficult to search things, especially since they like to reissue sets. I would appreciate having this feature restored on this most useful site.

DonJuan103

Dear Batman,

May I kindly request you enable set number feature for my account please?

Username: DonJuan103

Kind Regards,

Türker

Titof

Hello,

Since a few days, you removed the number of a set picture in the description on a set. Ex :

atkpremium.com
2011-12-12
Adriana Leigh

Before it was :

atkpremium.com
2011-12-12
Adriana Leigh

The last number was important when we have only this to identify the set.

Is it possible to put it again ?

As I can read above, this feature is very useful.

Thank you

PS : This pb apears even if I'm logged as a user.

DonJuan103

Hello again Batman,

I totally understand running this website is probably a hobby for you in addition to your full-time work but would you please take care of my request from last week about enabling set numbers/indexes feature for my account?

Username: DonJuan103

Thanks in advance,