Melena Maria Rya

TQA

I have to admit that I was pretty shocked, sad and disappointed to see that Melena had done that video for Hegre and I was honestly ready to turn my back on her because I didn't have the heart to watch her go down that path, but then she wrote to me and even though she didn't owed it to me in any way, she explained her reasons for doing the video and I have to say I understand her reasons, I don't agree that it was the right thing to do, but I do understand.

Now, I'm not going to tell what we talked about because it was between her and I and I will leave it to her to explain her reasons to anyone else she feels should know, it is not my place to do so, but what I will say is that if you liked her before and is now in doubt because of that video, don't turn you back on her like I almost did, instead give her your support, not for the video if that wasn't to your liking, but for the model she is and the best way to do this is to go join her official site, your support will help her keep doing the kind of modeling that she loves doing for her fans, alternately if you are a member of an erotic site that has content similar to what Melena likes to shoot, make sure to request those sites to book her for shoots, of cause if you do both those things that would be even better ;)

Melena Maria Rya official site: https://melenamariarya.com/

With the best regards
TQA

Last edited: