Photo from Karups, 2001.

brahma1964

I just joined so I'm still figuring out how this works. I can see the photo on my page, so I though it was visible to everyone. I have no links,

mstlpflx

I just joined so I'm still figuring out how this works. I can see the photo on my page, so I though it was visible to everyone. I have no links,

How do you know she is from Karups site (?) - there is no watermark on the images I have found .

mstlpflx

Now we're getting somewhere ........ found this using tineye .
Says name is " Renee " and set is from Karups
The site won't load though .
Karups model 4 .jpg

brahma1964

Thank you. I've always been curious to know if she has more sets. Now I know where to start the search.
My image shows " 2011 licensed to Karups.com" right at the very top.

mstlpflx

Thank you. I've always been curious to know if she has more sets. Now I know where to start the search.
My image shows " 2011 licensed to Karups.com" right at the very top.
--------------------------------
I haven't found anything more on this model and I did a pretty thorough search of the various karups model index pages.
However I looked at 2001 and near that time period - not 2011 .
so maybe chech the karupspc pages , model index, and sort by date then go through only the 2011 models or 2010 , 11, and 2012 . that might do the trick.
I have found that many times it is good to just ignore names and do a visual search .
This model looks a lot like her except her hair is different ( extensions can fix that ) and maybe her breasts are a little larger.
" Caitlin Mcswain " -- aka " Susie Randolph " - karupsha.com

hwh7wkh3xtvu_t.jpgcaitlin-mcswain-929973.jpg
fetch?id=18210&d=1504973120.jpg