who is she?

palkovnic

I find only 3 photos..
If you have another picture from babe18.com let me know!
Thx.

Attachments

• photo9082.jpg
    photo9082.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1
  • photo9083.jpg
    photo9083.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
  • photo9084.jpg
    photo9084.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1

mstlpflx

I looked for this model and , ..... believe I have found her as " Crystal" from babe18.com .
Go to the wayback machine website ( archive.org/web/) and search for babe18.com .
Then look at the images of "Crystal" and compare them to the ones you posted.
here is a sample pic --------
Reaching_Under_Legs_To_Spread_Pussy_Lips_reachingUnderneathToSpread-000062.jpg

mstlpflx

o, so sed...
on web archive very little picture, all of tvem is closed..
so i,m looking different resources.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good luck with your search , but, I don't believe you'll find anything more than I have .

mstlpflx

How many you have, until 2007 years, with old models?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I seldom use my own files ......... I use Firefox with a few choice add-ons installed and search using multiple search engines at the same time.
I.E. google, yandex, timeye, bing, etc, all searching for the same image at the same time. I have been doing this a while and i save sites with
an extensive list of models and that displays them with good facial photos. I also crop and flip ( mirror) images and search for them in part
or in whole just 'flipped" .
MANY of the model I find are found using facial recognition via Yandex or Google or Tineye.
It's really that simple , except that sometimes I have to have at least 4 or 5 images and then search each one repeatedly and cropped / flipped
as I said.
In my personal collection I have several Hundred thousand images if not a million + and I am indexxing them as I find names for them using
Picasa photo indexer even though it is not available any longer I installed the latest version before it was discontinued .
So, If I know a name or a site , I can look directly for a model in a matter a seconds.
*** This 'valentina" - what information do you have about her? there are literally millions out there and with just an incomplete name - you're
not likely to find anything on her .

palkovnic

Thx for all.
My pad is burn..
What i know about Valentina is
1. rookibabe.com i have all 3 sets
2. baremaidens.com all of she i have
3. finestmodels.com only several foto..
4.adultcontentxxx.com all sets avalible on sofiemarie.com
5. babe18.com its what i need?? only several image.. archive page give mi nothing..but i shure, any body save this.
6.naughtymag and legsex.com i have all of she.
7. modelmyhem.com she as valentina smirnova, also myspace.com
8. on aznude.com in filmographie sealing in las vegas
i realy want something about she, and hope about you help.
Thx for all.
p.s if do you know about my interest, take mi know