Very Sexy Brunette Babe - (Trueamateurmodels.com)

darkstar

Name: Keilani from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 01
Employment: Sales Associate
Pictures: 755 High-Resolution Pictures

My name is Keilani and I am 21 years old. My nationality is Filipino and I weigh 120 pounds. I had a great time at the amateur modeling shoot and I am looking forward to shooting for the website more too! As far as how I actually became a model for the website, I met the photographer at the shopping mall where I currently work as a sales associate for a makeup store. The store is located in the shopping mall and the photographer was in there with one of his models. I was not trying to listen to their conversation, but I could not help it because they were both standing right behind me. The photographer (Ray) was asking the girl if she'd like to another amateur NUDE modeling shoot! That's when the guy turned right around towards me and actually asked ME if I'd be interested in shooting sometime! I didn't know what in the world to say because nobody has ever asked me to model nude before! I went to a nude beach one day a couple of years ago, but I've NEVER been involved in any sore of nude modeling shoot! The girl that Ray was with also talked to me about shooting. She told me that he is a very legit and professional model photographer, and once I saw the website, I wanted to be on it as soon as possible because I thought that it looked really nice ...and Ray MUST be a legit photographer since has shot SO MANY girls! The shoot was a lot of fun! Be sure to watch out for more stuff coming out from me because I really want to shoot for the website again! Hope you all enjoy my amateur nude modeling pictures!

photo below used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/ke...nude-kita.html