Who is ready for a challenge? Can you ID these ladies?

Hi all: I have a bunch of unknowns in my collection. Google Image & Tineye turn up zilch. So if you like a challenge can you ID my ladies?

First Challenge. Pics say colnh0xx (xx = numbers)

Attachments

• photo5882.jpg
    photo5882.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 4
  • photo5883.jpg
    photo5883.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 4
  • photo5884.jpg
    photo5884.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 3
  • photo5885.jpg
    photo5885.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 4
  • photo5886.jpg
    photo5886.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 6
No Title

Second Challenge: I remember her from back in the day, I thought her pics were everywhere. A nice soapy milf

Attachments

• photo5890.jpg
    photo5890.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo5889.jpg
    photo5889.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 2
  • photo5888.jpg
    photo5888.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 0
  • photo5887.jpg
    photo5887.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1
No Title

Third Challenge: ATK Hairy hottie has disappeared. She is not in ATK Archive either. Is she in your old files? (Careful, she will show up as a faked pic with wayyyy to much bodyhair)

Attachments

• photo5892.jpg
    photo5892.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 10
  • photo5891.jpg
    photo5891.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 11
  • photo5893.jpg
    photo5893.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 11
  • photo5894.jpg
    photo5894.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 10
  • photo5895.jpg
    photo5895.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 11
  • photo5896.jpg
    photo5896.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 10

mstlpflx

1) do you have any Idea where you found these images ? Have you tried archive.org/web if you have some idea as to the site they came from?
if these images are catalogued on your hard drive - as opposed to just being in a Monstrously Huge file with thousands of others - where other images downloaded with ithem - if so do any of them have site watermarks on them ??
ANY additional information might help .
Google, Yandex, Tineye, Bing multisearch gets no hits with available info for these images ............

mstlpflx

3)
FOUND with Positive Id - in the Internet archive aka: waybackmachine at archive.org/web -
Serched atknaturaland hairy which pulled up amkingdom.com/hairy and I searched for and found a model list -
She is " Veronika"
https://web.archive.org/web/20040623...elindex/v1.htm
Click image for larger version  Name:	veronika_(2).jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.5 KB ID:	18326

Attachments

• veronika_(2).jpg
    veronika_(2).jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 4
  • imageedit_7_8230440780.jpg
    imageedit_7_8230440780.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4
  • image_5920.jpg
    image_5920.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hi mstlpflx: Thanks for the try. The girl in the imagefap "Vera" set is certainly the one I am looking for, but I don't think the girl Roxanne is the same model. Roxanne has a more ample chest and she also has a prominent chin cleft. They also don't have the same mole patterns and "veras" pubic hair is much darker. The points are probably arguable, but I don't think the JAT girl is the same as the Koten girl. I checked in ATKArchives and they have Roxanne only going back to 2005, and her pix don't look like "Vera" much either. They have similar features though for sure.

And actually I am not sure where the pics came from, been collecting for 20 years, but just now really organizing them. Some came from surfing, some from now defunct pic groups, I could not say now where I got them.

mstlpflx

Hi mstlpflx: Thanks for the try. The girl in the imagefap "Vera" set is certainly the one I am looking for, but I don't think the girl Roxanne is the same model. Roxanne has a more ample chest and she also has a prominent chin cleft. They also don't have the same mole patterns and "veras" pubic hair is much darker. The points are probably arguable, but I don't think the JAT girl is the same as the Koten girl. I checked in ATKArchives and they have Roxanne only going back to 2005, and her pix don't look like "Vera" much either. They have similar features though for sure.

Some of your images are dated from 1998 . Models do "enhancement " surgery on themselves all the time.
I'm not arguing the decision you made about the links I found just suggesting an alternative idea about the changes in her looks.
Most of the images that get posted to sites like atk have been photo shopped to some degree also, at a minimum body blemishes like moles are airbrushed out.
I was looking more at the total bone structure of her face in the images and that's why I posted those that I did.
I think it is the same model - older and with "enhancements" .

3)
FOUND with Positive Id - in the Internet archive aka: waybackmachine at archive.org/web -
Serched atknaturaland hairy which pulled up amkingdom.com/hairy and I searched for and found a model list -
She is " Veronika"

Yes I completely agree. That is her in the wayback screen. I checked in ATKArchive, no luck. I may switch over to ATKH for a search under that name.

mstlpflx

3)
She is " Veronika"

Yes I completely agree. That is her in the wayback screen. I checked in ATKArchive, no luck. I may switch over to ATKH for a search under that name.

She isn't there .........
This one is Gone except for possibly some news groups - IF you could find her there .