45 year Old Blonde Mature MILF - TrueAmateurModels.com

darkstar

Name: Paris from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Car Insurance Agent

My name is Paris and I am a 45 year old stay at home wife. I have been married for many years and I am indeed also considered a "soccer mom" too! I was raised and born in the South and I also have a very strong southern accent. My hobbies are reading books, walking though the park and cooking. And believe me, I am a GOOD cook too! My husband knew about this nude modeling shoot, but he's okay with that sort of stuff. We are both very open minded and he thought that the nude modeling would be something good for me to do, since I would have a lot of nice modeling pictures of myself that I could keep for a long time. As far as how I met the photographer, I came into contact with him at my place of employment. I work at a car insurance office and he came in the other day inquiring on how to switch car insurance companies. When I found out that he shoots amateur nude models, I was instantly excited to find out more information! He explained everything to me and I told him that I would love to try out the amateur nude modeling! And speaking of amateur nude modeling, I am indeed a 100% real amateur woman too! I hope that you all enjoy my amateur nude modeling photos and be sure to watch out for more coming too!

Click the LINK below to go to the gallery! :)

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/ol...ris-model.html

nude-blonde-middleaged-milf-paris1.jpg

Attachments

• photo7939.jpg
    photo7939.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 1
  • photo7940.jpg
    photo7940.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 1
  • photo7941.jpg
    photo7941.jpg
    455.4 KB · Views: 1