Black Haired Girl With Very Pink Pussy Lips - Haylie from True Amateur Models

darkstar

Name: Haylie from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 10
Employment: Cashier Clerk
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

I work over at a sub sandwich restaurant and Ray came in with his friend and they both ordered sandwiches. Ray invited me to sit with him and his friend while they both ate their food. I didn't have anything else to do since the business was slow and they seemed like cool guys so I accepted the invitation. They were also talking about throwing a party that night and that sounded fun to me - so I was hoping that they would invite me to come! As we were all sitting and talking, Ray started talking to me about his site. I must admit that it did seem interesting. I have never met anyone that shoots nude photos of girls and with him having that big tattoo on his arm displaying the name of his site, I thought that he must be pretty serious about it. He seemed like he knew what he was talking about. This was no pervert that just wanted to shoot naked pictures to masturbate too - and that made me comfortable. I will do just about anything once. The idea of modeling nude seemed exciting so I asked where we would be doing the shoot and he told me that we could shoot over at his friend's house. I also asked about the party - and they invited me to come! But they said we would have to shoot the modeling before having the party because there would be too many people around.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/haylie_spreads_pink_amateur_pussy.html