Could this be Eufrat ???

mstlpflx

To be honest, The images of Raluca look to be of an underage Eufrat,
judging by the amount of acne on her face and the fact the entire
legsfactor.com site no longer exists, not even in the web archive .
These images predate 2005 .

smf333

You're missing the point I was trying to make with Kate Cassidy. But as for Eufrat/Raluca, you're trying to fit square boxes into round holes. The very fact Reluca has a bad complexion should tell you that this ISN'T Eufrat. Eufrat never had acne, not even in 2005 when she started modelling at the age of 19. There are no known images of her from her first modelling shoot when she was 16 because they were for a Czech fashion magazine not related to the adult industry, or in this case leg fetish scene.
I only used images of Eufrat from 2010 because the Raluca images were probably done around that time (by the way, my Eufrat images were "date taken" dates supported by all camera information so trustworthy) But you could have used any image of Eufrat during her 8-year reign and she still wouldn't look anything like Raluca.
The legs factor site was just one of many sites that were absorbed by bigger sites such as MetArt, it's been happening for years. If you look at every other model https://www.nudecollect.com/websearch/Legsfactor/index.html from this site, you can see they are well above legal age. Why you think Reluca is illegal defeats me.

"People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe" (Andy Rooney)

jamescarpon

06-jpg.10495