D'Nika Romero

Guy

Very beautiful girl. Perfect body, just look at those curves, she knows how to train her body!
She had an official website at dnika.com, which she started it in about 2007, but also ended it in 2007 or 2008. Unfortunately I never had a chance to see that website, because I didn't knew her at that time.
I hope see will continue modeling and restart with her website.

Bio
D'Nika Lea Romero (born July 17, 1983 in Lubbock, Texas) is an American model. She is also a former women's basketball player for Texas A&M University.

Romero first received attention from the media for her modeling work when she won the Black Men's Swimsuit Contest in Houston, Texas and had a spread in Black Men's magazine. She has also been in several issues of Playboy Special Editions. She is currently continuing with her modeling and is an aspiring actress.

Stats
  • Orientation: Straight
  • Hometown: Lubbock, Texas
  • Body type: 5' 7" / Athletic
  • Measurements: 34D/24/36
  • Weight: 125 lbs
  • Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
  • Zodiac Sign: Cancer
  • Smoke / Drink: No / No
  • Children: Someday
  • Education: College graduate

Magazines
  • Appearance in Playboy Special Editions: Playboy's Vixens Feb/Mar 2007 (pgs. 10-13)
  • Appearance in Playboy Special Editions: Playboy's Sexy Girls Next Door September 2006 (pgs. 88-93)
  • Appearance in Black Men's Magazine (Esther Baxter Tribute). Sept./Oct. 2006
  • Appearance in 40/40 issue of Black Men's Magazine. January 2007
  • Appearance in Playboy Special Editions: Playboy's College Girls Mar/April 2007 (pgs. 60-65)
  • Appearance in Playboy Special Editions: Playboy's Sexy 100 May 2007 (page 12)

Websites

Last edited: