EromaxxDream Honies: Complete episode/model list

yuriyandropov

As of now, the DreamHonies entry in indexxx is not marked up.
To rectify the situation, please find attached the list of DreamHonies performers with links to their indexxx model pages in csv, ";-delimited" format.

Cheers :)

Attachments

• dh.csv
    2.3 KB · Views: 0

yuriyandropov

Nice, thanks !
The models are now mapped to the sets.

Thanks, Batman.

And yet, the "Eromaxx-> dreamhonies" entry in the "websites" frame on model pages have yet to appear. At first I thought that the server-side script is doing nightly updates for entire database, and the entries would appear within 24 hrs, but no such luck.
Would you mind to explain with technical detail, what is happening with the contents of "websites" on model pages, including stats, such as count of appearances per site? Why is it not updating, and can I help, somehow?

Batman

Staff member
Thanks, Batman.

And yet, the "Eromaxx-> dreamhonies" entry in the "websites" frame on model pages have yet to appear. At first I thought that the server-side script is doing nightly updates for entire database, and the entries would appear within 24 hrs, but no such luck.
Would you mind to explain with technical detail, what is happening with the contents of "websites" on model pages, including stats, such as count of appearances per site? Why is it not updating, and can I help, somehow?

Don't worry, the data is there :) It's just not shown correctly because of some incomplete queries. I'll put it on a higher priority now that some other problems are almost solved.

Batman

Staff member
Thanks, Batman.

Don't worry, the data is there :) It's just not shown correctly because of some incomplete queries. I'll put it on a higher priority now that some other problems are almost solved.

Batman

Staff member
The websites should be listed now, although counting the sets isn't implemented yet.