Face recognitoin feature for indexxx

filbert432

I've been testing face recognition software. It's not perfect but it's amazing how well it does. It can find photos of the same model that even I don't recognize until I zoom in close and to check for details. One software I've been checking is at pimeyes dot com. It seems to work well, but only as well as its index of photos to match it to, which is not great. Not to mention that most of the photos is matches have no model ID on them. Now, imagine how powerful if could be if its database was made only from indexxx, and with access here.

I've also testing the software at smutty dot com. But again, this only indexes photos at their site and usually no model name. I don't know where they get their software. And I don't know the cost of any of this, or if there is also free software.

I think it would be amazing if indexxx was the first major model ID site to add face recognition. With it the user could drag and drop a photo of the model they want to id, and be presented matches. And the way this site is already set up, all the user would have to do is click on it and be taken to the model's page.