Hands of a stranger
Rendezvous
Cello
Xmas clip
Here comes the bride
Tights 1
Tights 2
School Days
Kitchen (I've 3 of them but the peeing one is the F69 I think!)
A day in the country
Cucumber clip.
Hat Box 1
Hat Box 2 ( brilliant - also called pussy galore)
Behind the scenes 1
Behind the scenes 2
Behind the scenes 3
Encore (Great clip,)
Goldilocks
Pussy Trim
Join me on the sofa.

I THINK that's all the F69 I have but have loads of others. Here goes:

On stairs after getting home
In Floral dress
Clip with the fan (fantastic!)
Glass cock
Balls in pussy
Beads and orgasm
Taking a shower
Trying out a new toy
Blue for photographer
Poking my pussy
Banana
Brown couch
Coming with Ben wa balls
Check skirt on couch
Purple dildo
Waking with teddy bear ( could be an F69 clip?)
Orgasm montage (brilliant)
In white dress
Blue dildo .
Red top in front of fireplace
Little pink negligee
Chocolate and custard ( Great!)
In kitchen in purple
Another on couch
Back n red trimmed Basque
In red for photographer
On leather couch
Black dress on bed
In and out of blue
Flowery dress
Bathroom
Blond on bed
Blue dildo on couch
May n Jane (Brilliant)
At computer
At swimming pool
Fingers to climax
In Blue
Kitchen Fuck
Chairplay
Kitchen Sweep
Tights snooker table
Port (Great)
More custard and chocolate - red dress
On leather chair in stockings
Slimed in green and using dildo (excellent).
On couch in black n red with dildo
Black spiral bed covers n dildo
Dark dress at fireplace
Green dress on couch
Printed dress and leopard skin lingerie
Red corset
Shower
White blouse on stool
Yellow t shirt..

What I DON'T have:

Ice cube heaven
Bed making
Stockings and stairs
Waking (I think!)
The Castle
Salutation suite
The Gift
Pretty in pink
Black Hat
The wedding stockings
Car Wash
Back to the 50s
The Spanking
Afternoon tea ( I think?)
Voyeur 1
Voyeur 2
Prague xxx
Very messy ( though that may be included)
Book at bedtime.
Phone sex

Jackson58

Interesting! I'm not sure which three kitchen ones you have. Do you have either of these? (003 Busy in the kitchen and 043 Very Messy)

1656005879963.png

1656005962447.png

Shayod

No, neither of them. One where she's cleaning and ends up peeing , one where she starts in a purple top and ends up on the counter top and one where she just strips off. I think. The "messy" ones I have don't include the photo you posted 👍

Shayod

Am happy to swap my clips. Naturally for Hazel clips I don't have or for clips of "Georgie mature UK - with a man - have the blowjob clip but any other; Elaine mature UK ( again with a man - I know it's out there but have only clips of her alone) or Sara UK with a dildo (again I know it's out there).
Failing that I'm happy to send clips by WeTransfer to anyone who wants them - just send me your email address
No, neither of them. One where she's cleaning and ends up peeing , one where she starts in a purple top and ends up on the counter top and one where she just strips off. I think. The "messy" ones I have don't include the photo you posted 👍
If you want to swap via WeTransfer just let me know

Shayod

Am happy to swap my clips. Naturally for Hazel clips I don't have or for clips of "Georgie mature UK - with a man - have the blowjob clip but any other; Elaine mature UK ( again with a man - I know it's out there but have only clips of her alone) or Sara UK with a dildo (again I know it's out there).
Failing that I'm happy to send clips by WeTransfer to anyone who wants them - just send me your email address.
I would hope though that - failing clips of Hazel herself - this would be reciprocated by similar clips of hairy English matures.
If you want to swap via WeTransfer just let me know

Wannem

These 2 custom clips were circulated a few yrs back. I and a few others bought them. Nothing new. Hoping you would have something different.

Wannem

About 4 yrs ago, a small group was trading and selling/buying these and some F69 clips which are in everywhere circulation now. Jimball was a small part of this as well as somebody from Ireland called Jamie.and a few others. 'Jamie' was a real nice guy, but his girlfriend or whoever found out about his trading and mailed me to knock it off. Since then I am not aware of any new customs or other F69 being circulated. A shame because fans know there are many out there but savers are holding tight. Too bad because it could be lucrative. BTW most of the F69 vids from Shayod are around. I was hoping he'd have say Car Wash, Prague xxx, Voyeur 1 & 2, plus Phone Sex, but it apears he doesn't. The 2 custom vids he has are mostly close up action. Am getting up in yrs. so may not be ab;e to enjoy the rest of her work..Thare are still a few of the Susan vids not being circulated (she was smokin' hot with these). If anybody wants the full set of these go to T voyeur site for sale, definitely worth it. Keep hopeful!

Sammlut

Thats really good of yoi to reply in such deyail. Thanks Wannem. One of the THN I've always been interested to find out is - were the original dvds of better quality than the ones that are on Sbang for example. Id still like to get hold of better copies if possible. I like some of the Susan videos but generally prefer her 'talkies'. I would be grateful for any f69s that yourself or Shayod might feel able to let me have. Thanks again for the information.
About 4 yrs ago, a small group was trading and selling/buying these and some F69 clips which are in everywhere circulation now. Jimball was a small part of this as well as somebody from Ireland called Jamie.and a few others. 'Jamie' was a real nice guy, but his girlfriend or whoever found out about his trading and mailed me to knock it off. Since then I am not aware of any new customs or other F69 being circulated. A shame because fans know there are many out there but savers are holding tight. Too bad because it could be lucrative. BTW most of the F69 vids from Shayod are around. I was hoping he'd have say Car Wash, Prague xxx, Voyeur 1 & 2, plus Phone Sex, but it apears he doesn't. The 2 custom vids he has are mostly close up action. Am getting up in yrs. so may not be ab;e to enjoy the rest of her work..Thare are still a few of the Susan vids not being circulated (she was smokin' hot with these). If anybody wants the full set of these go to T voyeur site for sale, definitely worth it. Keep hopeful!

Sammlut

They look interesting. 2012/2013 by look of them. The picture quality looks much bettet than those F69s which are doing the rounds.
By the way, I feel sure that I had seen a bg clip with Elaine on Archiveof OW but when I tried the site earlier it seems to have disappeared - the site, I mean. I will see if I can find other things to trade. I seem to recall 2 Georgie bj clips (one in a car) and of course the rather short interview with rather weird 'manhandling' to finish

Shayod

Failing that I'm happy to send clips by WeTransfer to anyone who wants them - just send me your email address

If you want to swap via WeTransfer just let
Out of interest, whereabouts were they circulated. I'd love to see them
I have them if you want them. Again the email is [email protected]. Not looking for anything for them just similar swaps ( of Hazel or others) if you have them

Shayod

Thats really good of yoi to reply in such deyail. Thanks Wannem. One of the THN I've always been interested to find out is - were the original dvds of better quality than the ones that are on Sbang for example. Id still like to get hold of better copies if possible. I like some of the Susan videos but generally prefer her 'talkies'. I would be grateful for any f69s that yourself or Shayod might feel able to let me have. Thanks again for the information.
Can let you have any of mine that you want vis WeTransfer. You just have to ask

Shayod

By the way, I feel sure that I had seen a bg clip with Elaine on Archiveof OW but when I tried the site earlier it seems to have disappeared - the site, I mean. I will see if I can find other things to trade. I seem to recall 2 Georgie bj clips (one in a car) and of course the rather short interview with rather weird 'manhandling' to finish
Have 3 BJ's by Georgie including the one in the car (also have the interview one). Only one of them is any good and that's the one where the guy comes on her face.

Shayod

I still can't believe that no one is prepared to offer F69 clips we don't have or unseen custom clips. I'd have thought that at this stage they'd be - like me - happy to do so .

Shayod

BTW just fyi that wasn't my partner or girlfriend. My late partner died several years ago

Jimball

I have not been part of any trading group. I have joined several separated Hazel vids previously posted in parts and have reposted these on SB. I have tried to contribute what I can and have been pleased whenever anybody else has posted something. There is nothing of Hazel that I have that is not already now on SB.