Hazel 3

Shayod

Can't believe that none of you have any. swaps.

I'm withdrawing the offer of sending any clip I have to anyone .

I simply can't trust any of you anymore .

Shay

Sammlut

I'm really sorry to hear that you feel that way, Shayod. I, like you, am absolutely certain that there are posters on indexxx who have unseen material. It was only abouy 18 months ago that someone claimed that they had everything she had ever done plus some customs. My appeals for him to pay us a return visit have so far produced nothing. As for me, I discovered f69 when it was no longer selling. The other folk who have commented here, Jimball and Jackson58, I am certain, have nothing you haven't seen. Please have a think about this. Perhaps by releasing a proportion of what you have, you will release the floodgates. A risk, but one worth taking, I would say. Take care

Jimball

I agree with Sammlut on this. It would be a pity if you lost sharing opportunities Shay by closing yourself out from the possibilities. There is more to be gained if we can be cohesive.

Sammlut

Heres an idea. The f69 vids you have are almost certainly at better resolution than those which are available on SB and presumably don't have those irritating subtitles (Liverpool scouse milf, etc) which I think are demeaning. Why don't you post a few if those - Hands of a Stranger, Encore etc and see if it encourages others to do likewise. It cant hurt. It is frustrating that nobody is producing customs for you to swap.

Shayod

Sorry guys

Just got frustrated I think with the lack of response re anything new on Hazel / Serena.

I'm not going to post anything but if anyone wants any of the clips I have just email me and I'll send them by We Transfer.

Shay

George69d

Hey Shay,

I’d love it if you could Wetransfer me a few clips, please.

I‘ve only just registered here but I have been contributing.… I’m actually the originator of the 2 customs you have been talking about lately, I gave them to Jamie. they were produced in 2013 and 2014. in the first one she’s a little heavier and for those of us following her F69 blog at the time she said she joined a gym. (Imagine you’re at that gym and one day you glance over and Hazel May is beside you, what do you say?) Accordingly the later 2014 clip shows her back to her more usual Weight although wearing a wig. This was very possibly her final video.
And I also shared some clips as Uniboy years ago so I hope you’ll consider me one of the good guys.

[email protected]

Relaxing on my sofa
busy in the kitchen
Carwash
Prague
School days
phone sex
back to the 50’s

Thanks!!

morristee

Shay.. I "discovered" Haz far too late in life and after her modelling career was already over. In the last few years with Sammlut and Jimball's assistance through Indexxx I have managed to amass a reasonable collection of videos and stills from what has been made available through the commonly known sites listed, but I've never managed to find a source of any others. I would love to be able to swap or share stuff with you, and you clearly have some stuff I'm not aware of, but the truth is that I just don't have anything you need. It's not a matter of trust you're dealing with here. I'd love to have access to some of your clips by WeTransfer if that offer still stands?

Shayod

Hey Shay,

I‘ve only just registered here but I have been contributing.… I’m actually the originator of the 2 customs you have been talking about lately, I gave them to Jamie. they were produced in 2013 and 2014. in the first one she’s a little heavier and for those of us following her F69 blog at the time she said she joined a gym. (Imagine you’re at that gym and one day you glance over and Hazel May is beside you, what do you say?) Accordingly the later 2014 clip shows her back to her more usual Weight although wearing a wig. This was very possibly her final video.
And I also shared some clips as Uniboy years ago so I hope you’ll consider me one of the good guys.

[email protected]

Relaxing on my sofa
busy in the kitchen
Carwash
Prague
School days
phone sex
back to the 50’s

Thanks!!
Hi George
I don't have Carwash, Prague, phone sex or back to the
Hey Shay,

[email protected]

Relaxing on my sofa
busy in the kitchen
Carwash
Prague
School days
phone sex
back to the 50’s

Thanks!!
Hi George.
The only clips I have that you want are School Days and (I think) relaxing on the sofa. I've several sofa clips n 3 kitchen ones but the F69 kitchen one in the red dress I don't have.
Happy to send what I have ( see my list on the Forum Hazel or Hazel 2) and to send you screenshots of the opening of any you're not sure of.
It might take c couple of days but just let me know what you want.
Shay

Shayod

Shay.. I "discovered" Haz far too late in life and after her modelling career was already over. In the last few years with Sammlut and Jimball's assistance through Indexxx I have managed to amass a reasonable collection of videos and stills from what has been made available through the commonly known sites listed, but I've never managed to find a source of any others. I would love to be able to swap or share stuff with you, and you clearly have some stuff I'm not aware of, but the truth is that I just don't have anything you need. It's not a matter of trust you're dealing with here. I'd love to have access to some of your clips by WeTransfer if that offer still stands?
Hi Morristee.

The offer still stands ok. If you go through my list and let me know what you're interested in I'll WeTransfer them to you, though it might take a few days
You may have some clips I don't have so please let me know if you do (or might - possibly by sending a screenshot first?) and I've very few still shots so any would be appreciated.
Anyway, let me have you're email n what u want and we can get going 👍.
Btw Sammuit n Jimball can vouch for me if you've any worries about sharing your email.
Talk soon
Shay

Jimball

I have successfully exchanged with Shay. Seems to me as well that we have enough users here now to share with each other any better copies that exist. Thanks due to Shay a d Sammlut for all their help.

Sammlut

To Shayod. First it's a pleasure to finally see old and new fans getting together for new material. As I mentioned before, since a few yrs ago exchanging with a few people, I have not run across any new F 69 vids other than that past flurry of which most are on other sites. Funny tho, I have never seen those 2 full customs you screen shot on other stes as the others., even tho a few people have the full vids. Fans would certainly know if I uncovered any new material. I noticed on your list you do have 3 vids I do not have, they are Tights 1, cucumber and cello. I assume the latter 2 are F69 and not the similar ones on Anilos etc. At this time I do not have any thing new that is not all ready on your list. In due time I may have as I'm always looking. I would be grateful to receive those aforementioned vids via We transfer ap or whatever. If I recall, this might have been used before at times. However, please don't feel obligated at all, you've all ready showed enough interest and generosity with your posts. If needed [email protected] Thanks Just got thru again looking at her F69 vids on the Wayback site and OMG there's plenty more out there yet. Wish I knew about this site yrs ago, I'd have really OD' and might have ended up in the poor house.
The cucumber and cello videos are the same ss the A-los vids but flipped horizontally. I know H is a talented lass but ambidextrous bowing on a cello would be remarkable even for her! I think the same two are combined to make the only video of hers on the nylonsockingsonline site. Its is good to get things moving and the improved quality of the F69s I've been sent has been wondrous to behold. Keep it up chaps!

Sammlut

I have successfully exchanged with Shay. Seems to me as well that we have enough users here now to share with each other any better copies that exist. Thanks due to Shay a d Sammlut for all their help.
In response to Jimball, let me pay tribute to Shay for seemingly releasing the logjam. I really hope this wakes up some of the other folk who can fill the gaps with a bit of reciprocal generosity