ID this girl

astrobello

Hello folks,

Need your help to ID this brunette girl.

Attachments

• sandy_104.jpg
    sandy_104.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 18
  • sandy_077.jpg
    sandy_077.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
The images themselves are labeled as "Sandy".
When I search for a model / amateur and just Can't find a name I "assign"
one for the sake of cataloging them in a facial recognition program like
Digikam or Picasa .
This amateur has a name, if you use the one from the pics tag - "Sandy".
So, here is a set with "Sandy".
and another ...

Last edited:
Sandy is not the girl's name. Whoever made the piguesex site at the time probably thought of the girl similar to the Brazilian singer Sandy, who at that time was at the era of photo montages with celebrities like that someone did with Britney, Christina Aguilera...

I took these photos through the Wayback Machine, unfortunately none of the front face.

From what I've seen from the photos taken from PigueSex, she has both nipples pierced, and three tattoos: one on her arm, a butterfly above her butt and a kanji with a design on the back of her shoulder.

On the first site you send I only got the thumbnails. In the second unfortunately the photos did not load for me.
But, thanks for your contribuition!

Attachments

• sandy_161.jpg
    sandy_161.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 10
  • sandy_150.jpg
    sandy_150.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 10
  • sandy_126.jpg
    sandy_126.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 12
Sandy is not the girl's name. Whoever made the piguesex site at the time probably thought of the girl similar to the Brazilian singer Sandy, who at that time was at the era of photo montages with celebrities like that someone did with Britney, Christina Aguilera...

I took these photos through the Wayback Machine, unfortunately none of the front face.

From what I've seen from the photos taken from PigueSex, she has both nipples pierced, and three tattoos: one on her arm, a butterfly above her butt and a kanji with a design on the back of her shoulder.

On the first site you send I only got the thumbnails. In the second unfortunately the photos did not load for me.
But, thanks for your contribuition!
When I have NO success with otherwise naming a model and one exists, even if it is not her actual name that Can be found,
I use it for my files so that the model can be cataloged.
I have also found this face image of her .
So, ..... "Sandy"
tumblr_nts9rrxHEd1uehvdeo1_1280.jpg

Then this
"Dylan" -- http://www.onlymasturbation.com/gallery/dylan-has-a-cute-ass-81
Notice breast tattoo ---- image quality is poor due to low res images on the page.
search for me 1 .jpg
"AllwetLisa" (probably a fake account) -- https://profiles.myfreecams.com/allwetlisa

Last edited:
I've found 2 links to help with her
1) A gallery with the same shoot of 8xxx.net

2) Information about her in PeachyForum. A user called her by "Jessica"

Back