looking for this nineties hottie for years

rataplanroy01

background:
I've had a gallery of pictures of this girl back in the nineties and I have lost her pictures due to a hard disk crash several years ago.
I do not know where I got the pictures from and have been looking ever since I've lost them. The pictures look like the work of teen dreams, or suze.net but I cannot find her.
So far I've allready looked with a Firefox multisearch and can only come up with a few pictures that are not her.

I got excited when I was browsing through one of my daily strolls in the eurobabeindex, that I had found her in Brooke2 from suze.net untill I realised her tattoo was on the wrong side of her body and not on the same position.
Can anyone help me on this one?

I had the link on my imagefap but it doesn't show, altered the image website now
http:// x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/trippple5/7191752/1166958582/yo1.jpg

Last edited:

mstlpflx

This one is found ----
"Cassie", "Cassandra", Cassandra A", ......
Cassandra
Dressed to kill in her itty bitty bra and panties the scent of sex just rolls off of Cassandras tight teen body. Lean in close and you can catch a whiff. You can find more great photos of Cassandra in Hawk Mens World, Cherri, Club International, Barely 18 and Purely 18.
spacer.gif

Height: 5'6"
Measurements: 34C-27-36"
Sign: Capicorn
Marital Status: Single
Favorite position: Doggy Style