proposal

drdave

i can create and post an index that relates fm-teens set numbers to model names.
i already have the info here, it remains but to format it if indexxx/babeid mods are interested

Last edited:

Batman

Staff member
So basically you want fm-teens to be listed at indexxx. Let see if that is possible. Do you know if fm-teens also uses publication dates for each set? How many updates do they roughly release per month?

drdave

Actually, i hadn't thought about incorporating the data into indexxx, but that is a neat idea. Unfortunately i find no dates in the available info. No, i just thought i would post a list on babeid.

Pics of fm-teens i have found here and there are almost invariably nameless. The way fm-teens.com is designed, you cannot easily find the name given a set number. My post will alleviate that problem.

I'll go ahead and post what i have (i still have to write the parser but it shouldnt take long). The list will look something like this:

#set, model id, model name
12-76, 45, Anna
13-01, 78, Bug

Guesstimate, < 10 000 recs, and i dont think i will need to add any in the future, as fm appears to be unchanged since i looked at it several months ago.

drdave

the power of indexxx is awesome to behold.
you even caught or avoided the typo in 103.htm.
and somebody has already made a merge request for Anna.
guess i better not sleep anymore :)