socal coeds

deecee10

socalcoeds this site had this girl on it in 2001 . does anyone have the video or other pictures her name was jennifer

Attachments

• photo2693.jpg
    photo2693.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 6
  • photo2694.jpeg
    photo2694.jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 7
  • photo2695.jpeg
    photo2695.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 7

deecee10

I thought that was her also at first but the original Jennifer had a bellybutton piercing and a tattoo on her hip. I saw her first time on the TPGS site then the link disappeared.You know it was one of those pages 450 photos and movies that was done by SoCalCoeds. Anymore help?

deecee10

No disrespect here. But she is not Jennifer Best here are the reasons Jennifer from Socal Coeds started her career with Naughty America around 2000. Jennifer Best started her career with Naughty America in 2010. Besides missing tattoos or scars from tattoos the biggest difference is Jennifer Best eye color is Brown/hazel and no mole on lower chin. Jennifer from Socal Coeds has blue eyes and a mole on her lower chin, no model would eliminate either one of these sexy items. Sorry but she is not Jennifer Best but another Jennifer. Thanks we will keep looking

dryone

I think this is Bad Barbi maybe its also Jennifer Best but dont know unless she goes to adult theaters. I have been to her theater visits and started following her pictures led to this search. here is one link I dont know how to put up 2 links to compare pictures.

Last edited:

mstlpflx

"Jennifer Best" Is indeed a different model.
"Jennifer "only has work that she did for socalcoeds, as far as I can see.
The way you can tell them apart is by the tattoo that " Jennifer" has on her abdomen near her left hip.
"Jennifer Best" does not have this tattoo.
img6844f_01DXM2B7518YTGM24S8SRMMVPA.640x0.jpg

Last edited: