Teen brunette from ATK and Karups (1997 1998)

hv4pn

Would really love to know what name she went under at ATK and Karups, or if she did any other work. I'm looking for the full pool set too, have only found a small number of photos from that set.

Cheers :)

Attachments

• photo2667.JPG
    photo2667.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 5
  • photo2668.JPG
    photo2668.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 5
  • photo2669.jpg
    photo2669.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 3
  • photo2670.jpg
    photo2670.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 4
This is all early work done by " Piper Austin"
http://www.indexxx.com/models/19655/piper-austin/

AKA:
Layla, Piper, Piper Auston, Piper Austin
This image is from a 2003 set for Karupspc.com
Her tits hadn't grown quite so full yet in this image .
60789-karupspc.jpg

Last edited:
Sure? According to Freeones Piper Austin was born in 1980, so she would have been 17 (underage) in the ATK set from 1997. Tantalizing Tammi does not have the tattoos and the mole on the left part of her collarbone either.

484Can you let me know the
Can you let me know some actual picture names? I have a lot from the Bad Old Days of Amateur Teen Kingdom. I'd love to see a guide of all the old ATK models that disappeared.

Also...um...I have seen women who have ranged from 20-40, depending. I don't trust the Internet, beyond the belief that the major Web sites aren't going to post illegal content.

Don't need those guys with jackboots knocking on the door. :confused:

Hv4pn,

I'm guessing you've looked at the model list from ATK archives. Karups PC has a model index also, but they have a lot of models to look through. I was a member at Karups sometime around 2008 when they did a major purge of less popular/less downloaded models, so she may not be there anymore. I don't know if or when ATK purged any sets, but they do shuffle them over to the Archives site on a regular basis these days. Going forward, many larger sites are likely to be purging sets over 10 years old, especially if they are not viewed or downloaded very often.

Angus

I have many ATK sets that have been purged. We're talking pre-2000 stuff, to the best of my knowledge, before they moved to the "abc-123" style labeling.

Seriously, why purge? With HD sizes increasing, I highly doubt that a handful of MBs would make any difference.

Interestingly, they have purged older sets of models that are still working (Lucy Dutch springs to mind).

I have many ATK sets that have been purged. We're talking pre-2000 stuff, to the best of my knowledge, before they moved to the "abc-123" style labeling.

Seriously, why purge? With HD sizes increasing, I highly doubt that a handful of MBs would make any difference.

Interestingly, they have purged older sets of models that are still working (Lucy Dutch springs to mind).
Sorry to resurrect this thread, mstlpflx has now agreed its not piper austin in another thread - we were wondering a) what the old format was (to see if we have any images that match that format) and b) if you have any in the abc-123 style - i believe in that style she may have been dia011 or dia012 but its a bit of a shot in the dark, as I cant find the files I have that had that filename

Sorry to resurrect this thread, mstlpflx has now agreed its not piper austin in another thread - we were wondering a) what the old format was (to see if we have any images that match that format) and b) if you have any in the abc-123 style - i believe in that style she may have been dia011 or dia012 but its a bit of a shot in the dark, as I cant find the files I have that had that filename

Back