What happened to the website Index?

Regular_Joe

Hello there,
I was looking to go to the website index from the Website drop down menu item to identify a model from the publisher for her personal index here but it seems this really useful hyperlink index itemising facility is no longer available. I've been away for the past three weeks but is this a new 'development'? Or is it just me?

Hey Joe, it's not just you. This roster of models for each website is also an incredibly useful feature and it is no longer available for whatever reason. That feature is easily responsible for 75% of my time here. I can't fathom why it disappeared unless there is some construction going on at the site that I'm unaware of.

You have two alternative options to search for a model from a publishers:
  • Go to the publisher page at indexxx using search. For example, if you are looking for a MetArt model, you can use the indexxx search to search for "metart.com" (without quotes), then click on the "show text-only" link. Maybe we need to make this link more prominent.
  • Or only use indexxx search. For example, if you are looking for a model named "Jolie B" at MetArt, you can use indexxx search to search for "metart.com jolie b" (without quotes). Like this: https://www.indexxx.com/search/?query=metart.com+jolie+b

• Go to the publisher page at indexxx using search. For example, if you are looking for a MetArt model, you can use the indexxx search to search for "metart.com" (without quotes), then click on the "show text-only" link. Maybe we need to make this link more prominent.
  • Or only use indexxx search. For example, if you are looking for a model named "Jolie B" at MetArt, you can use indexxx search to search for "metart.com jolie b" (without quotes). Like this: https://www.indexxx.com/search/?query=metart.com+jolie+b
Okaaay, but why were the easily usable tools and lists abandoned? It was much simpler just to have the tables for each website bookmarked and quickly accessed for reference. I think we've lost some significant functionality here.

I agree with all of the above comments! Pleaseeeee revert back to previous design! It was an extremely useful feature that I used regularly.

Thank you for responding and for providing instructions.

But can I ask you to please consider reinstating the previous much more useful functionality (as also requested by Mick immediately above this and others).

As things stood, it was possible to bring up an extremely useful alphabetical listing of all the models of the publisher. Hovering over a model's link would bring up the model's picture id and an easy right click to get to her page. It was so useful as it meant one might discover a previously unknown model as if by accident or good fortune, which is now impossible.

This 'new' method lacks the ease and simplicity, the elegance, and the bonus accidental feature I mentioned. In other words, respectfully, it's an awkward and logic-defying step backwards.

Last edited:
As things stood, it was possible to bring up an extremely useful alphabetical listing of all the models of the publisher. Hovering over a model's link would bring up the model's picture id and an easy right click to get to her page. It was so useful as it meant one might discover a previously unknown model as if by accident or good fortune, which is now impossible.
This is still possible, those alphabetic listings are still available. The only thing that is different for you is that you have to reach those pages using search. For example, you still have the listing that you described: https://www.indexxx.com/websites/5280/ferr-art/models2/

You can also reach website pages using the "i" link using model pages (if the model appears on the site you are looking for). For example, the "i" links shown here:
1720950192715.png

You can also reach website pages by clicking on the dates shown under listed sets, such as here:
1720950295950.png
and then click on the blue breadcrumb links such as "SexArt":
1720950406603.png

Can I echo others' comments? Please can you reinstate the previous arrangement? It was much easier and much more intuitive!

You can also reach website pages using the "i" link using model pages (if the model appears on the site you are looking for). For example, the "i" links shown here:
1720950192715.png
Small, tangential request: Could you replace the simple i by something like Unicode CIRCLED LATIN SMALL LETTER I, ⓘ (U+24D8)? This would much more clearly indicate it's an "information" link than the basic letter i does, not to mention it's far easier to click due to being much wider.

I'm a long-time browser but I've just registered to make the same request. The workarounds are, at best, clumsy and incomplete (for example with MetArt I can only go back about a month). The old method was SO much easier for finding specific models.

If you really won't bring it back, then please at least update your search tool so we can filter and sort results. It would be fantastic to be able to filter results to show models who only appear on specific site(s), or to sort by most recent, most popular, most sets.

Thanks for listening, please take our opinions on board!

Back