Why is thenude.eu suddenly blocked?

stripe

I read "The domain of the link you submitted is blocked: Website links to copyright violating websites, which harms the models and the industry." IMHO there are a lot of links in the "Submitted links" sections that would raise much more concerns about copyright violation than thenude.eu. As far as I know thenude.eu shows in general only cover shots. Under US jurisdiction this would fall under fair use, hence no copyright violation at all from the site itself.

And in which country is "linking to a website B that links to a website C that violates copyright" forbidden for a website A? The internet is full of copyright violations that can be found and reached with 2 clicks via the giant Google. So I think it is a bit exaggerated to believe that indexxx.com as website A linking to a site B linking to a site C with copyright violations could really "harm the models and the industry" in any perceptible extent.

It would be very frustrating if such valuable and useful links like those to thenude.eu (links that I set in great number for long months and years without any problem) now suddenly should disappear completely. All my work on this would have been a waste of time, and (more important) in my eyes indexxx.com would lose some quality.

Regards
stripe

costigan

thenude.eu not blocked.Possible that he was temporarily unavailable or blocked.My advice is to use Yandex Search.Avoid Google because there is too much copyright protection.