Brazilian Nude Model Gabriela Paganini

There's an astonishingly gorgeous nude model out there in the naked biz that I'd love to see more of in the near future, her name is Gabriela Paganini. She is a bronze beauty with tan lines. In my opinion, she is the quintessential nude model because she possesses a magnificent voluptuous figure that displays outstanding curves. These same curves (which are more than you'll find in a mountain road) oozes amazing proportions and symmetry.

I greatly admire this woman because she is blessed with large natural boobs and an hourglass figure; has a luscious bubble butt; and has thick, shapely thighs and calves. And last, but not least, a gorgeous face. Women with these physical attributes are the ideal women. They are Earthly Goddesses. I worship beauties like Gabriela - especially if they have a fleshy bubble butt like her's.

I hope Gabriela turns up in www.modelindexxx.com, very soon.

http://www.foxhq.com/gabriela-paganini-busty.

Attachments

• 5 Gabriela Paganini.jpg
    5 Gabriela Paganini.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Gabriela Paganini's astonishingly gorgeous bubble butt.jpg
    Gabriela Paganini's astonishingly gorgeous bubble butt.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 1 Gabriela Paganini.jpg
    1 Gabriela Paganini.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Gorgeous Gabriela.jpg
    Gorgeous Gabriela.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Gorgeous Gabriela and her luscious butt cheeks.jpg
    Gorgeous Gabriela and her luscious butt cheeks.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Gabriela's Luscious Bubble Butt.jpg
    Gabriela's Luscious Bubble Butt.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Gabriela is gorgeous from head to toe.jpg
    Gabriela is gorgeous from head to toe.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Thanks, Batman, for adding Gabriela Paganini to http://www.modelindexxx.com. I hope Gabriela gains a large following of admirers who will adore her as much as I do, if not more. I want to see this voluptuous stunner develope a large fanbase so that there will be a huge demand for her to make more appearances in more nude websites throughout the internet.

This luscious Latina is blessed with a pinup bod reminiscent of the classic pinup models from a bygone era (think Bettie Page). And I want to see more of her killer ass - it's a magnificent sight to behold.

Last edited:
Back