Lorena Garcia

Caeder

I wanted to start a thread about Lorena G/B/Domingo/Garcia etc not just because she has been one of the top nude models over the past 4 years, which would be reason enough, but because she has been raising her levels of explicitness to unimaginable (for her) heights recently.

Here's a quick resume -

2 years ago she started doing masturbation videos, no toys, for Twisty's, APD Nudes and karupsHA.
Last October she did a photo set for SexArt in which she inserted her fingers for the first time.
2 more such sets appeared there, in the last one 'Surprise' she inserted 2 fingers in her pussy.
19th April, 2013, her first G/G sex photo set appears on SexArt with Whitney Conroy aka Nessy Wild.
25th April and her first G/G sex video is released by SexArt, with Silvie DeLuxe.
1st May and her debut photo set for Wet and Puffy appears. She imasturbates with a candle, anal glass plug and back to her pussy with a glass dildo.
May 6th and it's back to a G/G video on Nubilefilms with Kitty Jane.
Same day and Wet and Puffy release the 34 minute video of her 1st May photo set.

For such a beautiful and famous nude model to start performing like this is exceptional.
I don't think she'll ever do B/G, but who can say that with any certainty now ?

lorena-2-700211.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SexArt video 'Be Mine' with Tess B, released 23rd May. Tess wears a strap-on and fucks Lorena. I can't understand how she decided to do this, and why it isn't much bigger news.

Back