Zdenka- from babes.coolios.net long ago

mstlpflx

First ,.... I'm sorry if I do this wrong, ....... I'm in unfamiliar territory.
I think I posted in the wrong thread so here is trying to get it right.
This girl was posted long ago on the Coolios website as Zdenka with a dead link to the gallery the picture was from.
She is not ANY of the "Zdenkas" I've been able to find by doing extensive searches across the net. If any one can help ID her, I would appreciate it.
I've only seen her on the Coolios site and a Dutch calender site -<http://lh6.ggpht.com/BlogSuperFun/SO...-OvtSrM/04.jpg
Oh, also found a picture on "Babeskickass.com" but again the link was dead.
Thanks in advance for any help any one might offer.
***************************************************************************************************
Nikki Cole - Indexxx model # 25825 appeared on the same page the same day "Zdenka" was shown on Coolios-com. Maybe that will help to find her. - < http://www.indexxx.com/models/25825/nikki-cole/ >
***************************************************************************************************
1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg, 10.jpg, ATTACH=CONFIG]598[/ATTACH], 11.jpg, 12.jpg, 16.jpg

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thanks for trying Geronimo but, I don't believe they are the same model.
"May's" jawline,teeth and hair are different. AND, she doesn't have that fire in her eye that "Zdenka" does. I just wish more of these erotic photo posting sites (like Coolios) would post the models actual information. I see so many where the model is only a draw to bring in traffic for click throughs to other sites and their names are changed so many times that it is nearly impossible for you to accurately find them. Or in many cases there is no info on the model (in MANY cases by very reputable photographers) at all - as the model, the subject of the photos had no importance to them and who she is has no significance or value.

SOLVED: I continued my search and as it was taking like forever to find this model I had just about given up hope when I found her on the "Pier999" website in their model list. 20031_thelm04-001_123_218lo.jpg
Thelma Labecki

Back