Admins on this site.

mstlpflx

What's wrong with the Admins on this site ?
Why will they NOT reply to messages from members of the site ??
I have sent them messages repeatedly trying to get information about problems with various aspects of the site that have changed since the last "glitch" that shut it down for a couple of days.
Anybody got a clue ???
This kind of disregard for the people who make this site work - the members - kinda makes me think about just leaving it and working on another site.
I mean if nothing else it is just common courtesy to reply back to some one even if it is only to say " I don't know" .
Anybody got a clue as to why they won't answer messages sent directly to them using the "Contact Us" button ????????????????????????????

lincoln6

Yeah I noticed this place is dead now.

Who's adding the new models to indexxx? There's some new additions, but it's like a daily trickle. And I see someone -- webmaster --is addressing some administrative related comments.

I get that things happen irl that take precedence over this, but if it's a manpower issue, it looks like mstlpfx would be a good candidate to help administer the site based on his post history. I'd be able to make some contributions too, but nothing substantial.

mstlpflx

Yeah I noticed this place is dead now.

Who's adding the new models to indexxx? There's some new additions, but it's like a daily trickle. And I see someone -- webmaster --is addressing some administrative related comments.

I get that things happen irl that take precedence over this, but if it's a manpower issue, it looks like mstlpfx would be a good candidate to help administer the site based on his post history. I'd be able to make some contributions too, but nothing substantial.
I have thought of inquiring into the possibility of a need for assistance but can't get the ADMINS or WEBMASTER to communicate with me as a rulle so I just ID a few models now and then and cal it good.
Y'kno ??