ATK exotics 2001

zippydoodah

As the filename suggests, it is "Violet". ATK sets this old are difficult because they came before ATK changed its file naming convention to the current 3 character model name, 3 character sequence number, 3 character photographer code, underscore, set and image number. I don't think any images prior to that change are kept on the site (I am not currently a member so I can't verify that completely). Anyway, I have access to site rips going back prior to that change. In an "Exotics - Latinas" rip I found her in two sets - vioca001-078 where she is outside in a blue flowered dress, and vioia001-086 where she is in the kitchen playing with chopsticks. They are 683px × 1,024px in size, and dated 2001. Your picture is probably promotional since it has the website address on it, not present on my two sets. Model is notable for a large pinup girl tattoo on her right flank along with several others. She also has much larger than average labia. Perhaps somebody better organized that me will have a model directory with the total number of sets she did.

zippydoodah

A usenet newsgroup provider will really long binary retention is a good place to look for much older stuff. That's where a lot of trading occurred "back in the day".

Sorry I am a little late to this conversation. I have been researching pre-2003 ATK sets for about 5 years now, maybe I can add a little. I have the same pic in my collection and this has been enlightening, but a couple of points.

I have the same picture without the website address, sadly I dont remember where I got it and it does not have an old ATK file name, just Violet.

I have some of the directories from the time of your pics, and cross referenced them. But after a search on the newsgroups I cant find these pics anymore. At least with the parameters that typically yield results for me. I'll keep looking, but its not looking positive.

Anyway, I am glad to know that violet was her actual name and that folks have some knowledge of the ATK good old days.

Feel free to connect here if you want to know more.

Possibly the same mstlpflx...they certailny resemble each other. I could not find a name/studio for the more recent model, do you have her info?

mstlpflx

Possibly the same mstlpflx...they certailny resemble each other. I could not find a name/studio for the more recent model, do you have her info?
The model I saw was photographed for a site called spreadinggirls.com (defunct site) and used the name
"Andrea"

mstlpflx

As the filename suggests, it is "Violet". ATK sets this old are difficult because they came before ATK changed its file naming convention to the current 3 character model name, 3 character sequence number, 3 character photographer code, underscore, set and image number. I don't think any images prior to that change are kept on the site (I am not currently a member so I can't verify that completely). Anyway, I have access to site rips going back prior to that change. In an "Exotics - Latinas" rip I found her in two sets - vioca001-078 where she is outside in a blue flowered dress, and vioia001-086 where she is in the kitchen playing with chopsticks. They are 683px × 1,024px in size, and dated 2001. Your picture is probably promotional since it has the website address on it, not present on my two sets. Model is notable for a large pinup girl tattoo on her right flank along with several others. She also has much larger than average labia. Perhaps somebody better organized that me will have a model directory with the total number of sets she did.
this is "Violet"