Errors & Bugs to Fix

Batman

Staff member
one more question. i see what you mean about the number in parens. but some user-submitted websites/names are editable while others are changeable. why is that?
The links all now all named "edit" instead of "edit" and "change".

yuriyandropov

yuriyandropov

Last edited:

drdave

hidden set numbers

hidden set numbers

you have taken to hiding the set numbers until the mouse hovers over the set date

this makes "search as you type" for the set number fail

for instance, if i have a pic on my computer of jane doe named 12345_67.jpg and i want to confirm set "12345" is contained in "www.indexxx.com/models/9876/jane", i cant, without using indexxx's search field

also, going back the other way, if i want to copy and paste the set number from indexxx onto my computer, i cant do that anymore either. right-click for the context menu makes the set number disappear and become uncopyable

my platform is windows xp sp3 / firefox 21.0

Batman

Staff member
@DrDave, do you use the set codes to give photos/sets a name? Or the otherway around: you find photos/sets on the Internet and you use their names to find additional information at indexxx?

drdave

@DrDave, do you use the set codes to give photos/sets a name? Or the otherway around: you find photos/sets on the Internet and you use their names to find additional information at indexxx?

i use your set codes for any number of reasons, including the ones mentioned above

the basic problem is that the set codes are no longer discoverable by firefox's "search as you type" on an indexxx's model page since the set codes on the model page are defined by your css as "invisible"

invisible == unsearchable without an exta call to your SQL

humdinger8099

Sent an email but figure I'll cover it here also. While poking through profiles the registration page came up. So I registered. Now every time I try entering a model profile, the registration page blocks me. I've cleared history and restarted browser, but no joy. Any suggestions?

beard

HI,
I cant see any site content on indexxx.
It keep saying to register, although I am registered and logged in.

thomas

I can not change the password on Indexxx

I can not change the password on Indexxx, trying as much as 5 again and nothing, at logon I still need to give your old password, because the new ones are not working.

Username: thomas30

Last edited:

Batman

Staff member
Sent an email but figure I'll cover it here also. While poking through profiles the registration page came up. So I registered. Now every time I try entering a model profile, the registration page blocks me. I've cleared history and restarted browser, but no joy. Any suggestions?

HI,
I cant see any site content on indexxx.
It keep saying to register, although I am registered and logged in.
fixed

thomas

I can not change the password on Indexxx, trying as much as 5 again and nothing, at logon I still need to give your old password, because the new ones are not working.

Batman

Staff member

Can confirm that you have tried the following steps?
Go to the account page > enter your old pass > enter the new pass > enter the new pass confirmation > click the change button, a green dot appears (meaning that no error messages appeared) > click the logout link > login again and try the new pass.

For me, this does seem to work.
(btw, you can ignore the password reset email.)

thomas

Can confirm that you have tried the following steps?
Go to the account page > enter your old pass > enter the new pass > enter the new pass confirmation > click the change button, a green dot appears (meaning that no error messages appeared) > click the logout link > login again and try the new pass.

For me, this does seem to work.
(btw, you can ignore the password reset email.)

I did exactly as you wrote, there was a green dot - then logged out and tried to log on - it has displayed: Wrong username or password for user: thomas30

On the forum Babe ID changed the password without any problem.

Batman

Staff member
I did exactly as you wrote, there was a green dot - then logged out and tried to log on - it has displayed: Wrong username or password for user: thomas30

On the forum Babe ID changed the password without any problem.
I have just changed your password to the email address that you used to register at indexxx. Can you try to login and change your password?
If this doesn't work, can you send me the password by PM that you would like to use? Or in case your are using special characters in the password, can you mention the special characters?

The BabeID account and indexxx account are unrelated.