Hazel

Jackson58

Seems like we’re back to square one. Apart from Shay, nobody seems to have anything. I’m sure there are enough interested parties who would be happy to pay.

Shayod

I genuinely have no interest in anyone paying for the 2 clips I have that are available -I just want swaps! I truly think that Hazel / Serena wouldn't have a problem with the commissioned clips being shared now that she's retired - but selling them is a different matter altogether! That's why I was hoping that some guys would be prepared to swap - but it doesn't look like that's going to happen 😕

Wannem

I genuinely have no interest in anyone paying for the 2 clips I have that are available -I just want swaps! I truly think that Hazel / Serena wouldn't have a problem with the commissioned clips being shared now that she's retired - but selling them is a different matter altogether! That's why I was hoping that some guys would be prepared to swap - but it doesn't look like that's going to happen 😕
I honestly don't think at this stage of the game H/S would really care. Has been out of the loop for awhile and most likely has more important issues to contend with, like most people in their 60's, age/health, social and perhaps finances. Have to give you credit for your interest and tenacity. BTW have 2 customs, if you'd be willing to exchange a few screenshout to see that we don't have duplicates. I brought this up before.

Jimball

Perhaps not a nil result then Shay. I don't understand how there would be duplicates if they've been custom made........unless originals have been copied and articles up for swap are in second hand ownership.

Shayod

Originals HAVE been copied Jimball. I actually lost the original I had ( in a flooded basement believe it or not!) and the two I have I bought from another guy. As I paid for them though - I think I can do whatever I think is right with them. Again you'd never know who they were made for. H just does her thing in them and only mentions the name of the commissioner at the start

Jackson58

I honestly don't think at this stage of the game H/S would really care. Has been out of the loop for awhile and most likely has more important issues to contend with, like most people in their 60's, age/health, social and perhaps finances. Have to give you credit for your interest and tenacity. BTW have 2 customs, if you'd be willing to exchange a few screenshout to see that we don't have duplicates. I brought this up before.
Now that Shay is out of the picture for a while, can you tell us what you have?