Identify the model by external description

Vasya_Shlyapkin

I don't have photos of the model I'm looking for, and this greatly complicates the matter. But I hope that someone can at least approximately determine the nickname of this model.

About 10 years ago I accidentally found her page on the site peachyforum, but stupidly did not save the data and quickly forgot her nickname. She starred in both single and lesbian photo shoots.

Appearance description. Age - about 30 years, give or take. The physique is quite strong, but not thick. The hair is long, light brown, slightly wavy. She was sexy as hell, but with a certain degree of casualness in her appearance. For example, she had unkempt feet, but this only added to her sparkle! The style of her photo shoots was reminiscent of sites ATK, Karups, but there are so many different models on these sites that it’s difficult to check them all. Presumably, she was filmed in the early 2000s.

I can give a description of the lesbian photoset that took place there. She was wearing a light peignoir or dress with thin straps. Her partner was a brunette with glasses and a short bob haircut. The photoshoot was passionate.

Unfortunately, I can't say anything more. If anyone understands what kind of model this is, please write its nickname.