Is this Adele Stephens?

qwerty444

Hello, somebody can ID this blonde chick on the pix below? Is she Adele Stephens? She really looks like... Where can I find this nice set? I'm not sure, that this stuff appeared ever on the internet (full in HQ, of course). Thnx.

7 (3).jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg7 (1).jpg7 (2).jpg

I would say yes.
In this image you can see a brown spot or mole below her left eye.

5a.jpg

and in this one it looks as if it has been removed but left a scar ---
Adele-Stevens-09a.jpg

I couldnt find this exact set but Yes, I believe it is Adele Stevens.

Hello, somebody can ID this blonde chick on the pix below? Is she Adele Stephens? She really looks like... Where can I find this nice set? I'm not sure, that this stuff appeared ever on the internet (full in HQ, of course). Thnx.

View attachment 902View attachment 903View attachment 904View attachment 905View attachment 906View attachment 907

the eye mole is a match - you can see it in this pic - and there's some other candidate matches
adele_stevens.108.jpg

I would say yes.
In this image you can see a brown spot or mole below her left eye.

View attachment 910

and in this one it looks as if it has been removed but left a scar ---
View attachment 909

I couldnt find this exact set but Yes, I believe it is Adele Stevens.

Yeah, the brown (by the way, in my opinion, very sexy!) spot (probably a mole) below her eye is convincing enough. Whoa, I must confess, I've never observed this little detail on her pretty face! But I think, You are right. She is Adele Stephens. Actually, on these photos she looks much, much younger than today. Therefore this must be one of her older lesbian sets. Anyway, I can't find this nice collection on the internet...

You really helped me out! Nicely done!!! Thank You, man!

Back