Need help finding any social accounts for Agatha

mike_1

She also goes by the names of Agatha Welore and Busty Agatha. I've tried to find her modeling agency and any sex-camming information about her. And I didn't find anything.

This probably means that she doesn't want to be found. Because ladies, who want to be found, advertise themselves, rather than hide online.

And if she doesn't want to be found, then she probably doesn't do any sex-cams. Because ladies on sex-cams advertise themselves, rather than hide.

Nehalthyus_73j

She also goes by the names of Agatha Welore and Busty Agatha. I've tried to find her modeling agency and any sex-camming information about her. And I didn't find anything.

This probably means that she doesn't want to be found. Because ladies, who want to be found, advertise themselves, rather than hide online.

And if she doesn't want to be found, then she probably doesn't do any sex-cams. Because ladies on sex-cams advertise themselves, rather than hide.

I understand what you are saying, and thank you. Thing is, a member at the freeones.com board confirmed that she appears on bncams.com, but he did not know her handle.

Thank you kindly for your response.

mike_1

Perhaps that member at the freeones.com misunderstood what he saw. Because I've also found some still pictures of Agatha that were produced by bncams.com at the link below. This is only a collection of still picture that she posed for. I don't think she actually cams there.

I also found her pictures associated with other cam websites at the links below. They also have either only still pictures or a recorded video of her.