Need to merge

Thanks for reporting. Paulina and Sharon are now merged. But I think that Monica Temptum is a different model, for example her breast size differs.

Monica Temptation / Sharon M /.............

Monica Temptation / Sharon M /.............

Dana V IS a different model, I was in too big a hurry and added her when I should not have. Sharon M, Monica Temptem, Temptum, Teptum, Temptation, ........... ARE all the same model , search the pics on Google or elsewhere, do face recognition as well. The model known as Dana V is listed on one of the websites with all of the Aliases pertaining to Sharon M . Some one else obviously made a mistake there as well. The pics with breast size differences , I attribute to being taken at different times during Sharon M's career . Since a woman's breast size can change just over the course of a month and can change very significantly over a period of years I just sort of ignore that. It is her facial features I check for mainly...... and identifying marks, of course.
Dana V is different ..... the rest are the same model.
If I am wrong ... sorry, I know I have been before..... like with Dana V . But, I don't think so on this model ( Monica Temptation ) she has a long career and has had ( I think ) some cosmetic assistance, like straightening here teeth and perhaps a nose job .......... MANY of these models of this type will over the course of a career do SOME of that.
Well , any way, If I am wrong show the differences and I will try to better in the future,
Happy hunting,
mstlpflx

mstlpflx;5773[... said:
Well , any way, If I am wrong show the differences[...]
For me, it takes about 1 second after the initial look the profile photos three posts back, to have a least a big doubt about them being the same (just by looking at their faces), even though I do agree that they same some similar facial characteristics. Proving it takes a lot more time, even though I'm about 98% sure that they are different models. I'll give it a try.

My argument:
Monicas first set at indexxx has publication date 2003-08-11 and the last has date 2011-07-20. In these sets she has large breasts and a heart shaped red tattoo at the lower right of her belly. This remains the same in all 44 sets of Monica, as far as I have seen. I haven't seen signs of her breast becoming smaller.
Sharons first set at indexxx has publication date 2004-07-12 and the last has date 2012-11-04. In these sets her breast have a fixed size and she doesn't have the tattoo. This remains the same in all of her ~150 sets at indexxx. No signs of her getting bigger breasts, neither a tattoo, nor the body fat composition that Monica has.
Sharon has medium-light almost pure blue eyes while Monica has a grey mix medium eyes.
Sharon has straight teeth which are visible at a relatively large number of photos. Monica clearly has less straight teeth, and doesn't open her smile as far as Sharon does on a relatively large number of photos.
Monica has a straight horitonzal hairline at her face, while Sharon has a lower center part.
Monica has birthmarks that Sharon doesn't have and Sharon has birthmarks that Monica doesn't have.

Back