New Features

Loso

When members add sites for models, would it be possible to automatically add the network the site belongs to, and thus automatically group the sites by network? Maintaining a list of networks and their sites (not followed by Model Indexxx) should be straightforward enough.

If adding sites for models proves to be a popular feature (which I hope it will be), you may also want to pull statistics per network/site. The most popular networks/sites would be the best candidates for addition to the Model Indexxx.

Loso

yuriyandropov

Added a feature to list models by website or network: http://www.indexxx.com/websites/ (the green and red links)

Btman,

This is a very worthwhile feature. Now I can scratch another item off my list.
In terms of stats, what I meant in PM is the number of sets of a given model in a given website ( not a total number of sites that feature a given model.
E.g. let's take OneByDay -> Cherry Jul (27) <--number of photosets on 1BD where Cherry Jul appears, as opposed to the way it is now:
Cherry Jul (32) <-- number of various sites followed by Indexx where Cherry Jul appears.

Batman

Staff member
Btman,

This is a very worthwhile feature. Now I can scratch another item off my list.
In terms of stats, what I meant in PM is the number of sets of a given model in a given website ( not a total number of sites that feature a given model.
E.g. let's take OneByDay -> Cherry Jul (27) <--number of photosets on 1BD where Cherry Jul appears, as opposed to the way it is now:
Cherry Jul (32) <-- number of various sites followed by Indexx where Cherry Jul appears.
If correct, the number is now changed from the number of websites to the number of psets.

Batman

Staff member
Tagging models

Tagging models

For registered users, it's now possible to tag models with data like "big.tits", "tatoo" etc. These tags will be converted to links automatically.

For example: http://www.indexxx.com/models/34882/kelly-lenox/
Kelly is tagged with big.tits and tatoo. This wil automatically create:
http://www.indexxx.com/tags/24/big-tits/
http://www.indexxx.com/tags/23/tattoo/
on which she can also be found.

Feel free to invent/think up your own tags and add them to the models.

Some guidelines:
-When a single tag is composed of multiple words, than each word should be separated with a dot (.) character.

yuriyandropov

If correct, the number is now changed from the number of websites to the number of psets.

Just what the doctor ordered. ;) Especially great are combined lists with model pset stats for the parent sites, such as DDF, 21Sx, etc.
Now, the next logical step is to include the total pset count per model in the "global" model list, Menu "Models-> Text-only list"

yuriyandropov

Registered users now have the ability to add "Website Listings" of models. For example, if you see a model appearing at a website that is not listed at Indexxx, than you can simple list the website at the page of the model, including the associated alias of the model on that website, and also a tag with the kind of work the model did. e.g. solo, lesbian, bj (blowjob), bg (boy-girl) etc.

Very nice feature, but can be made even better, if the user-contributed contents differed in color from the "official" contents of the "websites" box. Maybe, in line with red/blue markup for models, keep blue for "official" contents and red for user-submitted.
This will allow user to determine at a glance, especially for models with a lot of sites, whether or not to expect a picture at the bottom of the page.

Batman

Staff member
When members add sites for models, would it be possible to automatically add the network the site belongs to, and thus automatically group the sites by network? Maintaining a list of networks and their sites (not followed by Model Indexxx) should be straightforward enough.

If adding sites for models proves to be a popular feature (which I hope it will be), you may also want to pull statistics per network/site. The most popular networks/sites would be the best candidates for addition to the Model Indexxx.

Loso
Good idea. I think allowing members to add networks, would make it complex for new users. Automatically adding sites to the proper network, as you say, would be the best option. Websites that were already added by users, will then also be grouped automatically under a network. This will be put on the todo list.

Batman

Staff member
Current state of development

Current state of development

Further development of Indexxx is currently limited by the architecture its website part. We're investigating in a new architecture, so the implementation of new features will be on hold at the moment. Fixing data, merging models etc will still be done without problems.