Please help me to identify this beautiful brunette flasher

anokil

!!!!!!356556422.jpgCould someone please help me. I would like to know who this beauty is.
In the lower right corner one might guess that there is a removed MET-Art Tag, but I'm not sure. I looked through the MET-Art and Errotica pages but couldn't find her.
I would really love to know who she is and what the name of the set is. Many Thanks!

anokil - do you have ANY more info on this pic ?
Where did you find it ? What year, - anything ?

Hi, mstlpflx,
I found it on imagefap in an upskirt gallery. It was the only pic of this girl there. I try to re-find the gallery.
In the lower right corner of the pic it seems as if somebody had tried to remove the logo of the page. It looks a little bit like MET-Art, but I'm not sure. After looking through all the models on MET and Errotica all of them start to look very similar. For a little time I thought it might be Euphrat.
Somehow I'm sure that I have seen her somewhere else.
I would really like to the the whole set of this girl.

Many Thanks

Yes, ... she is a model that has done some work as I too remember her from , ..... somewhere.
I am already working on this puzzle.
That is how I see these searches, ... a Puzzle to be solved.
image_2898c.jpg

Attachments

• image_2898c.jpg
    image_2898c.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
This is the Model i was thinking of - she can be found in this site indexxx.com as Thalia -
here is a Pic - AND Yes the larger pic does help. I can do a close up of her face and be more accurate in my findings.
This one is close but I still don't think it is an exact match UNLESS I can find the exact set the pic you posted came from.
50091-mc-nudes.jpg

Awesome! You are my hero. Fantastic set and she has even more of the same theme. Many, many thanks!!!!!!

Back