Retired Model Sets

MarshallSmyth

I just feel that many models should have occasional photoshoots after they retire. There is a kind of beauty that comes with age, and it especially shows when there is no expectation of youthful beauty, but when a part of that youth shines it is a pleasant plus. For one small example, I know Malena Fendi will remain beautiful in the decades. Mila Azul, Emily Sweet, Precious Venus, Oretha Mars, and of course Aksinia Semiohina who may never need retire. Or, how is Vera Erens doing recently?
So what I'm suggesting is for at least one major photo agency, perhaps Met-Art who has several photographers, could do an annual magazine showcasing a few recent photos of retired models convinced to smile for the camera, and for us, on their own terms exposing what they please. Maybe even some captions of their own words.
Well, that's what I hope for. Maybe someone could convince an agency to do this, and it could be marketed in a way that might even be a bit profitable. In a small way, these models become distant friends who we begin to miss. Glamour is ageless

Back