stunner wearing the best-tailored dress ever

drdave

dress.jpg

very frustrating

you can find the pic, referred to as Jenna, here on teendreams blog

note esp the blog pic says licensed to Teenage Dreams, unlike my copy, which is obviously from a ripoff site

so where is the set on TD, or indexxx, for that matter?

Is Teenage Dreams not the forerunner of Teendreams?

there's one or two Jennas and one or two Jennys I have found that might be her (on TD and indexxx) but dammit, where is the dress-set?

wtf is going on?

somebody has to either figure it out or shoot me in the brain :)

obviously i missed something, thanks all

but she's still not found at TD with the typical query string:
http://tour.teendreams.com/cms/set/search/ss_w=model_name:ss_v=jenna:ss_type=4:p=1
You are correct she wasn't found using that URL script. However using the build gallery feature in Flashgot for FireFox I was able to list the models starting with 1 ( model # 1) in pictorial order up to 1500 and stopped there because she turned up as # 1141
http://content.teendreams.com/tour.php?go=headshot&model=1141 as is shown in this cap I did of the page.
Many well known models have appeared on teen dreams like Mareclla Reeds - whom you will see at the end of the row "Jenna" is in.
image-9.jpg

thats intense dude
hope you dont get your IP blocked
i use downthemall occasionally
used to use command line WGET in the '90s

so why do you suppose the name query fails?
its been doing that on what seems like an ever-increasing number of chicks lately
babes who i know should be findable because indexxx says they're there.
(ive been going thru my entire harddrive and querying or just using sites' search caps a lot, especially TD. i swear they have 2/3rds of every chick who ever caught my eye)

You are correct she wasn't found using that URL script. However using the build gallery feature in Flashgot for FireFox I was able to list the models starting with 1 ( model # 1) in pictorial order up to 1500 and stopped there because she turned up as # 1141
http://content.teendreams.com/tour.php?go=headshot&model=1141 as is shown in this cap I did of the page.
Many well known models have appeared on teen dreams like Mareclla Reeds - whom you will see at the end of the row "Jenna" is in.
View attachment 1356

I don't know if they can do that.
I am only looking at what is readily available form their site NOT hacking the site ( although I have done that in a very small way in the past ).
Like if a pic set has 15 , 20 or 30 pix in it I can use Pilfer and look only at the pix with out all the other unnecessary crap like adds. They just line up on the page 1, 2, 3, 4 ............
Or on a site that has a large number of models listed and they can be found with a Name or a number search you can more often than not use the "build gallery" function in Flashgot to see like a thousand pix at a time.
So, then it is just a matter of keeping that mental image in your head long enough to actually find what you are looking for.
Oh and there is another trick instead of clicking the next,next,next button there is an add on to FireFox ( the Greatest Browser EVER ) called browse images and it allows you on sites like Imagevenue ( the one where ALL the image names are alpha numeric in multiple sequences ) to just click a forward arrow and the software finds the next image in the set for you so all you have to do is find the ones you want.
In the pix list available on Teen Dreams I actually started looking for the pic I wanted ( http://www.indexxx.com/images/models/jenna-15-228862.jpg ) or ( http://content.teendreams.com/tour.php?go=headshot&model=1141) up in the 6000s and skipped down to 1 then went back up to 1500 and found the pic i needed at 1141.
So, now you know almost as much as I do about how I do what I do to find the models I find. (Easy as pi )

Last edited:
I don't know if they can do that.
I am only looking at what is readily available form their site NOT hacking the site ( although I have done that in a very small way in the past ).
Like if a pic set has 15 , 20 or 30 pix in it I can use Pilfer and look only at the pix with out all the other unnecessary crap like adds. They just line up on the page 1, 2, 3, 4 ............
Or on a site that has a large number of models listed and they can be found with a Name or a number search you can more often than not use the "build gallery" function in Flashgot to see like a thousand pix at a time.
So, then it is just a matter of keeping that mental image in your head long enough to actually find what you are looking for.
Oh and there is another trick instead of clicking the next,next,next button there is an add on to FireFox ( the Greatest Browser EVER ) called browse images and it allows you on sites like Imagevenue ( the one where ALL the image names are alpha numeric in multiple sequences ) to just click a forward arrow and the software finds the next image in the set for you so all you have to do is find the ones you want.
In the pix list available on Teen Dreams I actually started looking for the pic I wanted ( http://www.indexxx.com/images/models/jenna-15-228862.jpg ) or ( http://content.teendreams.com/tour.php?go=headshot&model=1141) up in the 6000s and skipped down to 1 then went back up to 1500 and found the pic i needed at 1141.
So, now you know almost as much as I do about how I do what I do to find the models I find. (Easy as pi )

ive been thinking about it

yes, they can probably block you if they want to take the trouble

hacking is not just gaining unauthorized access, it is also using the site in a way that violates the terms of service that you implicitly agree to whenever you access the site

many sites, especially ones with lots of traffic, expressly forbid the use of automated agents to access their material

its a matter of bandwidth for them, and paying for it

its no big deal if i do 20 url query strings in 8 hours, but if i bypass the html in their own pages in order to download 1000 jpgs in 7 minutes, they could get angry

or they might love the attention, who knows?

it all depends on whether they think its an attempt at a DOS attack, or if they are worried that paying users are getting bad response times as a result of my (hypothetical) actions

i suppose if you have used the tools that you mentioned above a bunch of times at TD already, then you have no worry

but bear in mind, unless you live in a country where ISPs do not ever give out subscriber info, your IP address absolutely can be identified, if not directly by the site you visit, then by them legally forcing the ISP to give up the address

so what you do is put a small yet random amount of delay between the individual hits in your mega-request, if your tools will do that

that will probably obviate their need to block you since it will let other users get their requests answered in a timely manner, and also make it difficult for them to know you are using nonbrowser agents at all

of course, there is still the "agent string" that accompanies most GETs

you know about this?

looking out for you and appreciating the help with this woman and all others,

-drdave

Back