WTF Hustler?

Redsfan33333

I subscribed to both Hustler and Barely Legal. When Hustler switched over to Hustler Unlimited I lost my access to both, and they never responded to multiple emails. OK, The subscriptions were running out anyway so today I subscribed to Hustler Unlimited. WTF, there's no download option, only streaming. And the Terms of Service specifically say subscribers can download.

The new site is very badly designed as well. If you click on a favorite star, for example, it lists all the movies she was in. But you have to open a link for the entire movie, and then you can click on the specific chapter that has the star you want. Very awkward.

On the plus side, it does include other studios, such as Elegant Angel, but that not much use without download.

Is anyone else seeing the same problems?

Apparently "Streaming Only" is their new business model. They don't answer emails, and Epoch won't issue a refund even thought the terms and Conditions say it includes downloads.

Look into downloading streams? ffmpeg can do it fairly easily from a terminal window, for example, though you'll probably have to look online for explanations on which command-line option etc. to use. Also, learn how to use your browser's developer tools to find the m3u8 file they probably serve you (instead of a straight video file), and which you need to tell ffmpeg to download.

Back