Unidentified Brunette with blonde streaks on Party Hardcore, Vol 79

wildwilly411

I've been trying to find more of this girl who, apparently an amateur, appeared in several Party Hardcore episodes. She always seemed eager to flirt, and occasionally jerk a stripper, but held off from ever doing anything else. In the very opening of Vol 79, Part 1 she is seen doing up her bra and getting her clothes on, so she had obviously been naked for the pre-show activities. I'd like to see more of her or know who she is! Thanks!

Attachments

wildwilly411

Anyone have any ideas? I have a ton of pics of her, and for an amateur she sure was featured in several PHC episodes without showing much skin. I keep expecting to see her on CzechCasting or something like that, but I guess she was just a wannabe. Certainly good looking, though...

thirtynine39

Anyone have any ideas? I have a ton of pics of her, and for an amateur she sure was featured in several PHC episodes without showing much skin. I keep expecting to see her on CzechCasting or something like that, but I guess she was just a wannabe. Certainly good looking, though...
Don't know who she is. But if you've see vol. 79 then you must have seen part 5. In this part she does take a load on her neck. Other than that I haven't seen her do any full sex.

Attachments

wildwilly411

Yep, that's the closest she came to really getting involved. I'd love to find the video of the pre-show activities for Vol 79. We know she was naked (at least topless), and I have a feeling from what we've seen, her tits are great! Too bad she wasn't a little more daring!

thirtynine39

Thanks. I know they started posting the individual CAMs from older parties. So we know the footage still exists. I keep looking on various forums in case they post any of these from some of my favourite parties. I haven't looked on the official website for a while, but last few times I looked, they seem to have stopped naming the parties with the older number systems, so it's not easy to identify which party they are from. I'l keep my eyes peeled for this girl.

wildwilly411

The bottom line is that she's probably an amateur that appeared several times on Party Hardcore, and I'm sure the PHC folks hoped that she'd loosen up and start doing exciting things. It would be interesting to know if she appeared on any other Euro sites, or was a member of Czech Casting or other such groups. Given the number of hits on this post, there are others out there that are interested in her also. If anyone has any information of other appearances or missing PHC footage of her, please let us all know!