Brunette with blonde streaks on Party Hardcore, Vol 79

wildwilly411

Yep, you're absolutely right! She floated around in several episodes, often wearing more than one outfit in one show. That in itself may not mean anything, because several of these shows seem heavily edited, and maybe pieced together. Another guy on a different forum said that his theory is that perhaps she was romantically attached to one of the strippers, and was there because she was an "extra". She didn't go too far with any of the guys because they were her friends, and that's all. All of a sudden she disappeared, and maybe because of a breakup. Good theory. And if she was an amateur, and was truly there because of her boyfriend, she wasn't into the heavy-duty stuff. Sure like to see her during Vol 79 BEFORE she put that black underwear back on, though!!

Trix

these shows seem heavily edited, and maybe pieced together.
That is true, there are multiple camera people and they cut around alot between them. When i remember correctly they usually released every camera view seperately at one point, maybe earlier shows, not the later ones.
All I could find was the official Bang site which Vol 79 is listed in in seperate scenes. 7 scenes in total, coming up to 2 hours 27 minutes and 56 seconds in total. Unfortunately, I saw the full episode of it that was uploaded somewhere but there is not much to see, or atleast not her in the black underwear so who knows where that scene is floating around if there is one.

Another guy on a different forum said that his theory is that perhaps she was romantically attached to one of the strippers, and was there because she was an "extra". She didn't go too far with any of the guys because they were her friends, and that's all. All of a sudden she disappeared, and maybe because of a breakup. Good theory.

It's a god theory and would make sense, but I'm not sure. It would make sense for her behaviour in the first couple episodes. But then we have Vol 79 where she gets way more involved or atleast more than any other before.

wildwilly411

Yeah, she seemed to be just on the verge of really truly involved sexually, then she'd pull back. Obviously, putting on the black underwear shows that she was probably doing something in the pre-show stuff, so she wasn't afraid of nudity. She was also supposedly in some of the other Tainster shows, but the only one that I've found was one Drunken Sex Orgy video where she was groping and kissing a couple of other girls, but no nudity or guys. Volume 79 did seem to be the video with the most involvement on her part, the only one where I've seen her lick and kiss a dick.

mstlpflx

A lot of the girls are hired to be in the "Party Hardcore" vids just a "fluffers".
They try to keep the male actors dicks hard by giving them blowjobs and it gets recorded , but, they don't get credited ..... at least not often.

wildwilly411

Still hoping someone has more pics and/or info on her. Don't need her name, just photos, new edits of Tainster with her in the footage, or other sites she's been on.

wildwilly411

As much as we'd all like to find more photos of this beauty, I'm thinking it's not going to happen. She obviously had footage that was deleted, hence the part in Vol 79, Part 1 where she was getting dressed. She'd been naked just before filmed putting her bra and clothes back on. Oh, well, we tried...