Errors & Bugs to Fix

Hey Admin,
Why is Erin O'Shay along with the Model's Name being added to the Met-Art Updates the past several days???

should be fixed now :)
Now, it's NOT putting the Actual Met_art Model's Name just Erin O'Shay

The Met-Art Updated Models are
SAMMY A
ACROBAT
By ANTONIO CLEMENS

TALIA B
PRESENTING TALIA
By JOHN EMSLIE

JORDAN B
PRESENTING JORDAN
By LEONARDO

BETA A
RED
By FENIX

I think you have some kind of "Glitch" in your Met-Art Update collector program.

Last edited:
I updated the website files to correct it, but it wasn't persisted yet to the database. I'll fix it soon.

Hey Loso,
This was already brought up in the "Leave A Comment" Section of both Models and has already been merged.

Hayley Hilton and Lexi Brooks

Hayley Hilton and Lexi Brooks

Admin,
Do you read your entire Forum at all??? If NOT please go to the Specific Models Section under Hayley Hilton and make the proper corrections please. You have Hayley on KarupsHA and on Nubiles.net being added at the same time. They are the same Model.

Also, on Lexi Brooks
http://www.indexxx.com/models/27956/lexi-brooks/

You have Lexi Brooks on the Reality Kings Network at Pure18 as Lexii Brooks, when she is just plain Lexi Brooks. Look at my Comment on that page. The Scene is titled "Lick It Lexii" however, her name in the Model Index is L_e_x_i B_r_o_o_k_s (Lexi Brooks).

Merged :)

Admin,
Do you read your entire Forum at all??? If NOT please go to the Specific Models Section under Hayley Hilton and make the proper corrections please. You have Hayley on KarupsHA and on Nubiles.net being added at the same time. They are the same Model.
I have just commented in that thread.

Also, on Lexi Brooks
http://www.indexxx.com/models/27956/lexi-brooks/

You have Lexi Brooks on the Reality Kings Network at Pure18 as Lexii Brooks, when she is just plain Lexi Brooks. Look at my Comment on that page. The Scene is titled "Lick It Lexii" however, her name in the Model Index is L_e_x_i B_r_o_o_k_s (Lexi Brooks).
The name was Lexii Brooks at RealityKings, but they later changed that to Lexi Brooks. Indexxx shows both names, the "Websites:" section shows Pure18 two times, one time with the name "Lexii Brooks" and one time without a name behind the website. If no name is shown behind a website in the "Website:" section than it means that the name used on that website is the same as her default Indexxx name. So Indexxx shows both "Lexi Brooks" and "Lexii Brooks" for Pure18. But we only want one name: the latest name that is used in the official model pages of Pure18. A bug in the merge process caused both aliases to exist instead of overwriting the older one. This problem exists for some other photo sets of other models. I'll see if I can fix it.

The only mistake I made is that Hayley Hilton will be a Nubiles Model next week 28 Sept. 2010. So, she is NOT presently being added to Nubiles.net as I previously stated.

I don't know what to say about Lexi Brooks being Lexii Brooks on Reality Kings Network Site of Pure18. I just know how I found her on Reality Kings Network in their Model Index, since I'm a Member of that Network of Sites.

RealityKings often changes the names, at least in the public area. I have just fixed about 200 names problems similar to that of Lexi, but also those of different sites.

Nubiles Model Kari Sweets

Nubiles Model Kari Sweets

Why do you have this Model as just Kari S @ Nubiles.net???

Kari Sweets @ Nubiles.net

kari_sweetsc.jpg

kari_sweets2.jpg

Back