Hazel

Shayod

Irish fan here. Anyone interested in swaps of custom or other unseen clips please let me know here.
Thanks
Shay

Jackson58

Hi Shay, I'd love too, but have nothing to trade. I'm happy to pay, but would need you to upload them on to a site like Bentbox or similar. I don't know how much unseen stuff is out there, but I've seen practically nothing in the past few years. You could always offer to put one on Spankbang to see if that would encourage others to follow suit?

Jimball

I have nothing unseen or privately commissioned of Hazel unfortunately. I do have numerous clips of online models who have performed personally for me over years. They are all now retired. Any interest Shayod? I also have some rarer edits of 90s Brits. I have never posted these publicly.

Last edited:

Shayod

Hi Guys.

I would love to share the 2 clips I have with you. But I KNOW that there are so many custom clips out there. When I first contacted H she was making 4 a month - and there was a waiting list. There must be dozens if not hundreds out there and, if they were that interested - surely those guys are following on indexxx?

I'm going to hold out till I get the offer of a few custom clips to swap. After that, I'll be happy to release the 2 I have for everyone.

And Jackson 58 and Jimball - you'll be the first to know!

Shayod

That's IF I get several customs to swap of course! Can't understand why the guys who have these are now denying them to the rest of us. Could understand it perfectly when H was still active but now that she's gone? Why not share them with everyone? Just don't get it!

Jackson58

Hi Shay, many thanks for getting back to us. I would agree that in theory, there are probably dozens out there, but God knows who's got them. Having spent more time than I should on this over the years, I've never seen one, and certainly not seen anyone willing to share what they have. There's a guy called David (whose email is on indexx from about 3 years ago) who has a couple, but he doesn't want to share. I think that some people, not unreasonably feel a certain loyalty to H, but it doesn't help the rest of us! I'm happy to pay, and I'm sure many others would too, but how?

Jimball

Maybe, if there are private commissions, there would be some personalisation built in..... names or place identifiers that increase the reluctance to share. Some of my other models are very much in that style and form a connection that I won't break easily.
Certainly, speaking to Hazel on her phone chat, she was pretty chummy. But good luck Shay. Hope it works for you. Let us hnow?

Jackson58

I’d be delighted if she could benefit from this, but I think she is off the radar. I’ve emailed Steve Stanford a few times but never had a reply, so either he’s ignoring me or he never looks at his emails. If he put the old F69 videos on Bentbox or similar, I’m sure there would be a lot of interest.

Anyway, please keep us posted Shay!

Shayod

As I've said. I've no wish to deprive genuine fans of these clips and have no wish to make money from it! But I KNOW that there are so many more out there

If someone eventually contacts me with new clips - and I get a few of them - I will be more than happy to share them - if the sender is ok with that - and will share them no problem.

But I'm not going to share what I have without some decent swaps! As I said there are people out there with far more material than I have -and they need to step up!

Shay

Jackson58

As I've said. I've no wish to deprive genuine fans of these clips and have no wish to make money from it! But I KNOW that there are so many more out there

If someone eventually contacts me with new clips - and I get a few of them - I will be more than happy to share them - if the sender is ok with that - and will share them no problem.

But I'm not going to share what I have without some decent swaps! As I said there are people out there with far more material than I have -and they need to step up!

Shay
On indexxx in late 2017 and early 2018, several people give their email addresses. I have tried them but only [email protected] responded. You may have more luck if you have something to trade?

morristee

Shay. Like Jackson58, I too have nothing featuring H (or anyone else for that matter) that aren't out there in the (paid for) public domain, so am too very interested in any clips you might be willing to make available to us fans who are all desperate to add to our collections. I hope you can find some way of satisfying us Hazel nuts!

Shayod

As a matter of interest Jimball, could you let me know the names of some of the online models - now retired - who performed for you? And the 90s Brits as well? I might be interested (If "Sarah UK" is one I definitely would be!)
Also, while I'm sure there are exceptions, in my custom clips from Hazel she just talks about what I requested, does it and mentions my name once or twice - nothing too personal at all as such - it could be any name!
Anyway let me know about the other clips you have 👍

Jimball

Why don't you contact me by private message via Spankbang. We can have a not so public conversation there Shay?

RetiredGent3

I have nothing unseen or privately commissioned of Hazel unfortunately. I do have numerous clips of online models who have performed personally for me over years. They are all now retired. Any interest Shayod? I also have some rarer edits of 90s Brits. I have never posted these publicly.
Do you have anything of the lovely mature Kent model Cindy, sometimes known as Cindy W or Cindy S. Also interested in a mature model Emma_B who came from Nottingham but now retired. Finally an Asian Scottish model called Norelle?