New Features

deadip

This thread lists new features.

-Feature: List Models by Website (rough prototype)
-URL: http://www.modelindexxx.com/models2
-Description: Allows you to lists all models for a choosen website.

Can be handy for you Deadip ;)
Allows you to list all Nubiles models

Only you need to fix it. I can go to a Model Ok, but once I try to go back to the Page I started from I get Page NOT Found Error

Admin

Administrator
Only you need to fix it. I can go to a Model Ok, but once I try to go back to the Page I started from I get Page NOT Found Error
That is caused by a session timeout. It's one of the consequences of the server sided stateful webframework that the site is using. It also occurs in forms like search, comments etc. But, if correct, there's a hack to solve this. I'll look into it.

Admin

Administrator
That is caused by a session timeout. It's one of the consequences of the server sided stateful webframework that the site is using. It also occurs in forms like search, comments etc. But, if correct, there's a hack to solve this. I'll look into it.
If correct, session timeouts should be more rare since a few weeks ago.

Admin

Administrator
There now a text list of models available next to the photo list.
This text list has two advantages:
1) It shows all models.
2) Loads faster.

Maybe the text list should be added to the bottom of the photo list

Loso

How can you access the text list?

The photo list seems to be limited to a certain number (1000?) models. Wouldn't it be possible to split long lists into pages (100 models per page or something)?

Loso

Admin

Administrator
How can you access the text list?
The default model list (http://www.modelindexxx.com/models/?l=x) now shows both a list of photos and the larger text-only list. The text-only list can also be accessed via http://www.modelindexxx.com/models3?l=x

At the moment, the photo list only shows models that are "approved", where the text-only lists shows both "approved" models (blue color link in text-only list) and "unapproved" models (red color link in text-only list). "approved" means that they are likely not duplicated in the photo-list. But approval can also be used to keep the photo list small, by not approving very unknown models that maybe did one small old photoshoot in the past. Such models will than only be visible in the text-only list, or by a model link of a photoshoot, or by using Search.

Splitting the pages (paginating) up is absolutely needed, especially for model pages like those of Sandy, which are way too large. So this will be implemented, but cannot say yet when.

Loso

It was actually the model list per site (for KarupsPC) that was truncated. Yesterday, I only saw the models up to the letter K or L. Today, the list was complete, but not all pictures loaded.

Loso

Admin

Administrator
Here a list of model lists at Indexxx.com. Can be handy when looking for some specific models:

Admin

Administrator
Vertical sorted model lists

Vertical sorted model lists

The model lists like http://www.indexxx.com/models3?l=a are now sorted alphabetic vertically, which make it easier to read/browse, instead of horizontally. But, it only works in Firefox and Webkit (Chrome, Safari).

Batman

Staff member
Twitter Integration

Twitter Integration

The ModelPages now have the ability to show models' Twitter messages. Example for Dunia Montenegro.

If you know some models who have Twitter accounts, let us know :)

Batman

Staff member
Report Duplicated Models with unknown name

Report Duplicated Models with unknown name

It often happens that users see a model that they have seen before at indexxx.com, but at another page under a different name that they don't remember at that moment. In that situation, they can't fully report it, because they don't know the page to which the duplicated page should be merged.

To assist users to report a duplicated model when they don't remember her other name, users that are logged-in at indexxx.com will now see a "Report as Duplicated Model with unknown name" link at the top of each model page.

If you see a duplicated model of which you don't know her other name, than just click the link. The model will than appear at http://www.indexxx.com/duplicatedmodels (can also be accessed via navigation menu: "Models" > "Duplicated models")

deadip

First off, I'd like to Welcome you Batman to Model IndeXXX. So, what happened to Gus??? He had an uncanny talent of Identifying Models posted in the ID A Babe Section of this Forum with a single Pic of the Model being posted with no idea where the Poster found the Pic at. His Identifying Skills will be surely missed here.

I'm against the Vertical Sorted Model Lists, because with it that way, one has to go up and down the Page to find the Model one wants. Whereas in the Horizontal Sorted Model List one can Search the Model List Line-by-Line going down the Page, without having to Search Each Column of Model Names to get to the one they were looking for.

As far as the Duplicate Model Reporting ... A lot of us here are Contributors of Model Info such as myself and Loso. There has been some occasions where I have forgotten the Other Name of a Model. Will this Link allow us to Post the Other Name if we know it??? Otherwise, I prefer doing it the way I have been doing it.

I know, since I do the Nubiles Models on Other Sites Page over on Nubiles.net, the Admin here has been very Helpful in setting up, that Submitted Model Info Box on the Models Pages here. I'm very Thankful that he did that for me as it gives me an On-Line Back-Up of the Nubiles Models Info I find. I am now going to include more Model Info from now on and go back and Update all the Nubiles Models Submitted Model Info Box to include Birthdate, Birthplace, Started Modeling Year, DVDs, Measurements, Height, Tattoos, Piercings, Official WebSite (if any), and Social Networking Sites (if any).

My NEW GOAL is to make Model IndeXXX here Rival, that of theNude.eu and EuroBabeIndex.

Last edited:

Batman

Staff member
Personally, I highly prefer vertical sorted lists because of the following reasons:
-it's standard, every book uses vertical indexes.
-similar names are much closer to each other in pixel distance, requiring less mouse movement and thus making it easier to see the hovering mouse thumbs.
-the letters/characters in each name a fully aligned, making it easier to see the differences in names.

One drawback is that when you're viewing a large vertical sorted lists with multiple columns, and you want to find some specific name, than you don't know whether you have to scroll down in a column, or to scroll up in the next column.

Maybe we can make an option to switch between both sorting methods.
By default, Chrome and Firefox show vertical sorting while Internet Explorer shows horizontal sorting.

For the Duplicated model reporting links, you're free to use any method that you prefer. The link is meant to quickly tag a model as duplicated, when you don't know model's official name. Especially handy for those model pages from TeenDreams, which uses a lot self made up model names. The duplicated model links are not meant to tag model pages that use official names (and have a lot of websites mapped), like http://www.indexxx.com/models/28749/ann-marie-la-sante/ , because it's difficult to find unofficial name pages given an official name, to tagging that pages doesn't help much. But it's a lot easier to find an official name given an unofficial name (+ photo), although it still can be difficult.

Great to hear that you want to include Birthdate and other bio info!
About DVDs/movies, this is also something that should be added to the model pages in the way sets are added. Like iafd.com, but with photos. Not sure yet whether this should be done using an intermediate site, like hotmovies.com, or to use data from the producers directly.

deadip

Great to hear that you want to include Birthdate and other bio info!
Yeah, this will make your Model Index a more Complete Model Index Site, than the way it is now. However, I'm only doing this for Models, that Only appear on Nubiles.net and both you and I know there a lot more Models than them on the Internet.
I'm getting my DVD Info from iafd.com primarily and at EuroBabeIndex for those I can NOT find on iafd.com. I also use
http://www.bgafd.co.uk/index.php
and
http://www.egafd.com/
to aid in finding DVD Info.
About DVDs/movies, this is also something that should be added to the model pages in the way sets are added. Like iafd.com, but with photos. Not sure yet whether this should be done using an intermediate site, like hotmovies.com, or to use data from the producers directly.
I'm NOT sure how I would be able to include Photos of DVD Covers. I do NOT have a Program designed like maybe you have to catch all these Updates you catch somehow.

Since I am storing my Model Info I find in Text Form using Microsoft Windows built in NotePad Program. There are some Nubiles Models, that have over 150 plus DVDs and counting with some of them still in the Business.

I also don't know how we are going to keep from making individual Model Pages from becoming rather lengthy, when I put all my Model Info in those Submitted Model Info Boxes. Since this Site is only a one-man operation and with so many NEW MODELS and even NEW WEBSITES being added all the time, I really doubt you have the time to go through all of those Info Boxes matching a Photo to the WebSites.

I also noticed that NOT all Model Names get added to the daily Updates. For example:

Sofia
2010-12-10
ass_of_glass
8thstreetlatinas.com

This update doesn't have the Model Name, however, since it's from Reality Kings Network of Sites, for which I'm a member of, it's Sofia, but exactly which Sofia it is among the 30 Models named Sofia listed here:
http://www.indexxx.com/search?query=Sofia I do NOT know.

Last edited:

Batman

Staff member
I'm NOT sure how I would be able to include Photos of DVD Covers. I do NOT have a Program designed like maybe you have to catch all these Updates you catch somehow.
Indexxx is not ready for it yet. But it's something that we would like to see in the future.

I also don't know how we are going to keep from making individual Model Pages from becoming rather lengthy, when I put all my Model Info in those Submitted Model Info Boxes.
The length is a problem, especially for pages for models like Sandy. Imagine a user that opens that on their mobile phone, they would probably close it as fast as possible before their phone crashes.

I also noticed that NOT all Model Names get added to the daily Updates. For example:

Sofia
2010-12-10
ass_of_glass
8thstreetlatinas.com
The public area of RealityKings has a delay of 1 day before models are mapped to the sets. For consistency, we follow this delay.

Batman

Staff member
I'm against the Vertical Sorted Model Lists, because with it that way, one has to go up and down the Page to find the Model one wants. Whereas in the Horizontal Sorted Model List one can Search the Model List Line-by-Line going down the Page, without having to Search Each Column of Model Names to get to the one they were looking for.
A quick fix, if you press "s" on your keyboard once, the sorting will become horizontal. (If you change your mind later, and prefer vertical over horizontal, let me know, then this option will be removed from the code.)

Batman

Staff member
Add Website Feature

Add Website Feature

Registered users now have the ability to add "Website Listings" of models. For example, if you see a model appearing at a website that is not listed at Indexxx, than you can simple list the website at the page of the model, including the associated alias of the model on that website, and also a tag with the kind of work the model did. e.g. solo, lesbian, bj (blowjob), bg (boy-girl) etc.